The Nuisance

The Nuisance

A Story by Francis Orion
"

100 word Drabble

"
Their son was spending the night with the grandparents. One of their son's toys seemingly possessed, went off repeatedly. She woke her sleeping husband to deal with it. He turned it off, so he thought. Again it made noise. She woke him. He hid it in the basement, but she could still hear it. Finally, he grabbed his trusty ball pein hammer and smashed it to oblivion. Satisfied he enjoyed the most peaceful sleep he could remember. When he woke, alone, the toy was untouched on the night stand, next to his ball pein hammer covered in fresh blood splatter.

© 2015 Francis Orion


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh no!!! This was really good! I feel I want to know more!! You're great at these little short scary stories!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Francis Orion

8 Years Ago

Thank you Katie! I am glad you liked it!
Oh my, now that's a story. Good to see you back Francis. I've missed your shock and awe stories. Superb, as always.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Francis Orion

8 Years Ago

Thanks ALA, I am sorry I get up in social media sometimes, and neglect my other writing. I just nee.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

299 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 21, 2015
Last Updated on October 21, 2015

Author

Francis Orion
Francis Orion

Capital Region , NY



About
Writing for fun, writing for release, writing for escape. sometimes poetic, sometimes whimsical, sometimes erotic, but always means something to me. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..