Beyblade metal clans: The howl of guardian cerberus

Beyblade metal clans: The howl of guardian cerberus

A Story by RANDOMNESS.com

LAST TIME ON BEYBLADE! Braxton decides that Archer's training would be useless if he isn't an SS bladed like his mentor, and changes Diamond Jester to Mage Cherub. After the ceremony, Angelo and Archer go head to head in an epic embattled. Archer almost wins when he figures out Mintaur's swivel has a weakness, and that the wall of dancing swords doesn't stop attacks from straight down. However, Angelo still wins with his newest attack, afterwhich Archer is challenged by a stranger named Kiora.
After the challenge sink in, Bruno pointed a meaty finger at the pink haired intruder. "I don't know who you think you are, but you've challenged one of the members of Shadowscythe. As leader, if you lose, you'll face me as punishment."
The boy sneered.
"Deal, but I won't lose." A red tic mark appeared on the temple of Angelo's very angry looking face.
"ARE YOU SAYIN' MY APPRENTICE IS WEAK!?" Kinda shrugged indifferently.
"Call it what you will." Then Archer looked steamed as he loaded his bey.
"LET'S DO THIS FREAK!" He howled. The boy loaded his bey, and smirked.
"3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" Both beys left their launchers with an angry hiss. The strange bey sped over, and knocked Cherub across the battle area.
"I'll finish you now. SPECIAL MOVE...BANDIT SASQUATCH...MONKEY MANGLER!"
The bey lit up with Amber energy, and suddenly picked up speed until it was so fast it could barely be seen.Then the bey battered Cherub until he toppled to a standstill. Archer looked like he'd been punched in the stomach.
"GRARR!" Bruno roared as he stepped forward with kerbecks loaded. "IF YOU'RE SO SUPERIOR, DEFEAT ME, THE LEADER OF THE CLAN!" Kiora reloaded his bey.
"Your funeral." This just made Bruno angrier.
"3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" As the beys launched, Bruno roared gutterally like an animal. "SPECIAL MOVE... SPIRAL KERBECKS...FLASHING FANG BITE!" Kiora's eyes nearly popped out of his head.
"WHAT!? YOU'RE ALREADY USING YOUR SPECIAL MOVE!?" But it was too late. Sasquatch was ripped to pieces by the rage behind Bruno's attack. He couldn't do anything, but stare at the broken pieces of what uses to be his precious bey. He'd been a fool to think he could win against a leader of one of the infamous blader clans. He finally collected the broken parts, and left.
"Well, looks like it's time for another ceremony." Braxton stated blandly.
So once again, Braxton transformed a bey. In a flash of blue, kerbecks became a barrage balance bey with a green elemental ring. Braxton held the bey out to Bruno. "I give you, guardian Cerberus!" Everyone in the room cheered like never before. Then Braxton held up Berserker. "Waddaya say we give Cerberus a spin?
Out in the parking lot, the contenders loaded their beys as mark gave the countdown. "3...2...1...LET IT RIP!" Both beys flew at each other with a feral fury. Their warrior wheels clanged viciously. The whole parking lot shook violently as the beys continued to batter each other. Finally it happened. Bruno roared loudly as he released his new Special move.
"SPECIAL MOVE...GUARDIAN CERBERUS...BLAZING HOWLER!" Cerberus took on the form of an armored Cerberus. The monstrous mutt gave a mighty howl, and changed back to a bey. Surrounded by what appeared to be Soundwave s, Cerberus slammed into Jotun so hard that the remains of the guard rail Angelo had smashed so long ago were obliterated, and Jotunspun to a stop.
To be continued.

© 2014 RANDOMNESS.com


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on October 19, 2014
Last Updated on December 18, 2014

Author

RANDOMNESS.com
RANDOMNESS.com

williams



About
There's not much to tell... I LOVE RANDOMNESS!!! more..

Writing