the Black Flower

the Black Flower

A Story by Quattro Hall
"

I found this image and the idea came to me.

"
The glow is intoxicating showing the meaning of life as the pluses of violet glow dim to bright. Not know what it is doing to me, I can stand but reach out for it. I lie there weak feeling calm but afraid, still yet shaken from the inside. The flower blooms wider with every passing moment. The glow ever growing. I cant help but lie there, fearing the embrace of the glow. I start to see the white as the bloom opens. little white lights seem to float for it. Like embers from a fire that give their last to the flame. With my vision blurring I can not see the wonder of the flower. 
I hold on tightly to glow of light for this blackened flower. Warm violet light fills my vision. Not being able to move sets the fear deeper in my soul. making me feel as if this beautiful thing will be the last I see. The blinking of my eyes grows longer as I feel myself slipping. looking on to the flower and its glow I hear nothing but I feel as if its the only thing I need. losing myself in the want for its beauty. A petal start to fall, I reach for it using the last of my strength. widening my eyes to see it without the an alteration. fully seeing the flower again I notice the white is gone, now a dimming Blue. the lights of violet drowning in the new color. as the light dies I feel it myself as well. I guess there are worst things in this world to die next to. the firefly like glow of Blue shines bright, them to a dim as I close my eye.

© 2013 Quattro Hall


Author's Note

Quattro Hall
ignore grammar problems plz and what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013

Author

Quattro Hall
Quattro Hall

OH



About
I'm not a good writer. In fact I would say I don't know many people that are worst at grammar then me. Yet I know this, I am dyslexic. I had to teach my self almost everything I know in the ways of r.. more..

Writing