The perfect moment

The perfect moment

A Story by Hiru
"

A real life experience

"
                                               I felt like I was burning up. It was very hot and I was sweating a lot. I couldn't sleep no matter how much I tried.I just got up and sat on the bed. I saw my two best friends trying their hardest to fall asleep. But just like me they were also having the same problem, ' the tempering air'.
                                                 
                                       I stood up and left the room and went towards the balcony opening the door. Oh! What a breeze.. A very cold breeze touched my cheeks making them redish. The sea breeze it is.. Wow ! I threw my hands forward to hug that comforting breeze.Then I felt lie someone's touching my shoulder. I got a sudden shiver inside me. It must be the midnight and I'm outdoor and there is someone behind me! Well, I gathered up all my courage and slowly turned back. I actually jumped in shock. Ha! That's my two idiot besties who had followed me to the balcony.
                              
                                     I held their hands and looked at the town from the balcony. There were no lights except the road lights. We were the only ones awake and It was quite dark. But we could still feel the sea breeze...I looked up.. Woah..!!!! The whole galaxy was there.. Atleast that's what I felt then because it was a starry sky. We three stared at that awesome sight for so long. We did explore star patterns and had arguments over stars whether they are really stars or planets. We enjoyed staying awae under that inspiring sky!
                                 
                                 One of my besties started murmuring a song and we two too joined. We felt a freedom we've never experienced. A freedom that our minds and hearts both could feel. A peaceful moment we've never had. There was no sound at all. No one was disturbing us..No one was forcing us..No one was stressing us..No one was blaming us..No problems at all..None..and yes It was empty. But for us it was everything!
Such a perfect moment it is.. We stayed as long as we can..I wished I could stay lie that forever so freely without the busy and stressed life.     
                               But time flew...C***s started screaming! I know that's not screaming but for me it really was a scream and we heard sound of the morning train and our peaceful time broke into pieces which can never be fixed again. But it will always be in our memories as the perfect moment of our lives!

© 2017 Hiru


Author's Note

Hiru
There may be mistakes but this is written from my pesonal experience. hope you enjoy it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 15, 2017

Author

Hiru
Hiru

Sri Lanka



About
Love writing.. Because writing gives me a breath to live.. To go on in this life..to hold on..to be patient..to have strength.. To enjoy.. Writing can change a person's life.. It did to me.. It did ta.. more..

Writing
Unbelievable Unbelievable

A Poem by Hiru


Same night sky Same night sky

A Poem by Hiru


I don't know I don't know

A Poem by Hiru