risk

risk

A Chapter by Alm
"

all it takes is a spark to light the fire. and the wind, water, or time to blow it out.

"

Oh it started as everything did, with a spark. A spark that grew so fast that she never saw it coming.

 

He was a volatile man with dark eyes that never gave anything away. His moods never swayed her like others. He wanted to possess her, so he did.

 

She realized this, and she left.

 

“You can’t deny--this,” he grasped her hand, sending a tingle down her spine.

 

“I can’t,” She said, “But the spark may never become love. The love may never be the right kind. And if it is the right kind, it may never last.”



© 2012 Alm


Author's Note

Alm
I think that about love, the last lines.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Perfectly succinct... You've condensed entire narratives without neglecting character humility; we relate to them entirely through the purity of emotion. And the last line here, is so true for me too:)
I hope you do more of these soon.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Alm

11 Years Ago

Thank you! You have no idea how much this means to me. :)
Talismanic

11 Years Ago

Anytime:) being a writer of-feather I may know it means alot. And I'm serious, I could read these al.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Alm
Alm

By the sea, in a land called Honah Lee



About
Alm is short for Alyssa Marie. I'm sixteen now, I don't claim to write well. I'm sorry if I review bad. Sometimes I bake snickerdoodles, the smell of cinnamon and vanilla on my fingertips lingers... more..

Writing
great great

A Poem by Alm


i am i am

A Poem by Alm


the saddest the saddest

A Poem by Alm