Journal Entry 1

Journal Entry 1

A Story by Joey Nizz

Something happened right in front of me this morning, and I was amazed! as I was driving to work a pick up truck was driving right in front of me and it suddenly stopped and I almost hit it but I managed to swerve my car and I have managed to stop in time, I was just about to throw a tantrum at him but after seeing the reason for what he did, it made me quiet and amazed, he actually stopped suddenly because there was a pigeon crossing the road and instead of flying, he suddenly stopped so he wouldn't hit it, and the pigeon was right there in front of him didn't even fly away out of fear or anything.. I couldn't believe what I saw because if it was someone else they would have just ran it over and drove away...
His actions kinda restored my faith a little bit in humanity, when I thought that humanity is lost, especially nowadays.
Humanity isn't the same as it used to be, I mean having it anyway, people started to lack it and started focusing on things that aren't important.
You see, you don't really need a religion to have humanity or empathy to tell you the difference from whats right and from whats wrong, sometimes you'll have to know it yourself from deep inside of your heart, stop thinking for a while and start to listen to what your heart has to say...

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Right. Humanity still does exist...in some sane human beings. I totally agree with the words of the last para. Religion isn't important...humanity is all that matters. Nicely written.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much Zoe, Humans do lack humanity but you would be surprised of the ones that do.
Zoya

6 Years Ago

You're welcome
This one could be a great story for me.. A journal, I respect how you talk about humanity that way. :)

Sincerely,
CAPOLAVORO

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much, I appreciate your review about this ^^
Hey, just wanted to let you know I really dig your journal entry. Especially the pigeon bit...... Classic :-) well penned my sweet friend :-)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
Im glad that you liked it an I appreciate your comment :)
the message here is great and i agree with every word here. i personally hold humanity above religion.
a lil criticism however, is that the use of punctuation and a lil structure would be great and would malk this even better !!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your review Pia.
and yes I agree with you with the criticism, its som.. read more
You could've made it longer, I feel like you still have more to say about this story, it's a really good one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thanks Rassoul, yeah I could've but it all I had to say in the neck of time.
But you're right.. read more
You know... With just a little more work... You could create something to establish a sincere creative story.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, Ill work hard on it to create it on the next one :)
That's really good and very well penned buddy

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Farhan :)
Wow..great job done by the man.and very well written, Joey.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Yeah I agree, and thank you for your kind review :)
Priyanshi

6 Years Ago

my pleasure.
its nicely done joey... :)



Posted 6 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you :)
These days, I am coming across more essays and short stories which have humanity as their theme. This is a humane act and very polite message to be kind towards animals. I really liked this.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thank you Najam i'm glad that you do ^^
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

You're welcome. :)

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2017
Tags: Humanity, empathy, kindness, importance, life

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Crown The Crown

A Story by Joey Nizz