Journal Entry 1

Journal Entry 1

A Story by Joey Nizz

Something happened right in front of me this morning, and I was amazed! as I was driving to work a pick up truck was driving right in front of me and it suddenly stopped and I almost hit it but I managed to swerve my car and I have managed to stop in time, I was just about to throw a tantrum at him but after seeing the reason for what he did, it made me quiet and amazed, he actually stopped suddenly because there was a pigeon crossing the road and instead of flying, he suddenly stopped so he wouldn't hit it, and the pigeon was right there in front of him didn't even fly away out of fear or anything.. I couldn't believe what I saw because if it was someone else they would have just ran it over and drove away...
His actions kinda restored my faith a little bit in humanity, when I thought that humanity is lost, especially nowadays.
Humanity isn't the same as it used to be, I mean having it anyway, people started to lack it and started focusing on things that aren't important.
You see, you don't really need a religion to have humanity or empathy to tell you the difference from whats right and from whats wrong, sometimes you'll have to know it yourself from deep inside of your heart, stop thinking for a while and start to listen to what your heart has to say...

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thats true, today people are becoming real business man only knows profit and how to use............
Good people are becoming endangered..........
Nice read

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I agree with you my friend, people now only think about money and how to make more of it, and stoppe.. read more

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 22, 2017
Tags: Humanity, empathy, kindness, importance, life

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Crown The Crown

A Story by Joey Nizz