The Ladder

The Ladder

A Poem by Joey Nizz

The world is nothing but a stage for all of us performers, we are all performers whether we liked it or not, each of us has a role in this. and each role is significant to us or to others and it's our job to have a great role.
Not all of us can have a role that is set for life or a goal that will end with success or failure, but when you fail that doesn't mean that you won't be successful, its all a big part of climbing up the ladder or getting to the point that you want, sometimes (if not most of the time) you do need to fail, sometimes once or twice or sometimes more than that but eventually you will get it.
For you see, a part of being a performer is that failure becomes a part of your existence., your day to day routine is a failure, with the remote possibility of success.
Once you achieve success, it doesn't mean its final, that's it nothing could go wrong, everything can go wrong if you think everything is easier now, failure is just hiding behind that wall of success that you've built and just waiting for you to make the slightest mistake so it can ambush you. You gotta be careful when climbing the ladder of success, you will never know what obstacle or what circumstances you'll get along the way, and these will make more eager to succeed and more successful in the end.
If you fail., start again, heck even if you failed in the end after a long walk, sometimes you will have to start all over again from the very bottom, no one said it'll be easy, an easy stroll in the park, Nah it is so damn difficult but you can always pull through it alright if you are focused and determined. Believing in yourself is a big part of taking higher steps in the ladder to success sometimes no one and I mean NO ONE will have as much faith n you but you, because you're the one who needs this, your the one who wants to get to that point, the point of success.

No war can be won without losing a battle or two, sometimes to succeed we have to learn from our mistakes and our failures, you will lose and fail so many times so don't let that bring you down, don't accept failures, everyone fails, whether it's you, me, the person next to you it doe not matter, everybody fails at something at some point in their lives, but that doesn't mean that you should stop trying.
I myself, failed as much as I can count, whether in school or at work or while pursuing my passion for music, I did fail but that did not make me stop, I kept going to prove to myself that I am better than this and to prove to anyone else  the same, in the end, it was like I didn't fail no, just found a 1000 more way that won't work and one of them did.

Just remember, yeah remember your dream, we all have dreams, right? to become something or to be someone or to have something, their your dream, fight for them. You must be yourself and know what you really want from your life, there's only one thing that will make your dreams come true, that one ugly thing that'll make it impossible to pursue your dreams and that's the fear of failure.
At the end of the day, you are solely responsible for your success and your failures. And the sooner you realize that
you have accepted that, and integrate that into your work ethic, you will start being successful. As long as you blame others for the reason you aren't where you want to be, you will always be a failure.

Never stop dreaming, there's always more room for success even when you think you have it all.

Be the performer that you always wanted to be.

© 2017 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Motivational writing. I like it.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thanks J, Im glad that you did :)
It's not a "short piece" as ROXANE said, I really liked this one. Keep the good work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Thanks Rassoul, Im glad that you did.
I really like this short piece and thanks for sharing.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome, thanks for reviewing :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 15, 2017
Last Updated on October 16, 2017
Tags: Success, failure, ladder, dream, top, bottom, performer

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Pill The Pill

A Poem by Joey Nizz