Journal Entry 2

Journal Entry 2

A Poem by Joey Nizz

Frequently, most of us think that in favor to achieve happiness, we always have a constant need to be perfect, that's all that we expect, nothing but perfection...
but truth to be told, once you look past the flaws and imperfections you will find the happiness that awaits you.
You know, I think its really good to remember and think to yourself, Hey! I'm ok with this, it is okay not to be perfect, I'm not perfect and I'm ok with it. But if your happy with yourself and for who you are and what you have, then that sounds perfect to me :)
I know I might not make any sense but if you actually follow along and understand what has been said, then I will make a lot of sense.


And life would make a lot of sense if you actually take a step forward and take a chance on the things you have always dreamed of or desire, I mean, in the end, we will only regret the chances we didn't take right? so why not take a step forward and take that chance and grab it before it slips.
Whats done is done.
We cant turn nor change the time by moving the dial on the clock, bad or good, wrong or right, whats done is done and its over! Don't let the good and right chances slip, then you'll just end up with constant regret, and never take bad or wrong chances, because well you guessed it, constant regret!

Once we do an action or take it we cannot just choose another one to replace it with.
Once the component of concoction is in and mixed, we cannot separate them from each other.
Once  words escape our mouths whether willingly or not, we cant take them back
Once a piece of wood is made into sawdust, you cant turn it back into the very tree that wood came from
Once an egg falls, all of the queen's knights and the Queen's chambermaids couldn't put it back together again

THERE ARE NO DO-OVERS! but there are always second chances, we can always try again and again, it never hurts to try :)


You can always also take a step back this time and find your comfort zone where your brain doesn't need commitments to think about whats ahead or whats happening now, its the time where that step back makes you feel right at home, safe and relaxed.
But hey you know what they say when they said: "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."
and they did not lie, I truly believe that this quote or saying is something that can tell you to go for it and take the risk take the chance right out of your comfort zone, and that's when life begins, no one ever said that life would be easy, rainbows and unicorns no.
Your not really or truly experiencing life until you decide and go do something that makes you anxious, nervous and makes you feel fear to what you have always dreamed of and what you have always desired to take a step into the unknown
Like for instance, here's an example, lets say that you have always wanted to be a singer but you were always afraid to let anyone hear you sing loud and were always afraid to try and sing in front of anyone, you will never know the true feeling of accomplishing your life goals if you wouldn't have gotten that part of that chance that you have always waited for.
The most accomplished, the most iconic people did something, they actually tried at first to get to where they are now, they actually stepped out of their comfort zone to take a chance on the unknown to get where they are now. So what are you waiting for? get out there and do the thing and everything you have always wanted to do and dreamed of, it's not too late, its never too late.


A lot of people actually don't want to or too afraid to take chances so they will just leave everything to their hopes,
You know? I think that their hope creates a certain and an inevitable outcome. Close your eyes and picture this with me, you are stranded on a small tiny island in the middle of the ocean, in the middle of nowhere its just you and the vast seas, nothing else is in sight and no one else is either, your just standing there hoping and hoping that you will be rescued and you think about everything and all of the things you will do differantly if given another chance in life, and help will never come.. you get the idea,
dont always hope for the impossible or keep hoping for things that might not or might never even happen!, you gotta do something about it, take the step and take the chance before its too late!
You know what they say about hope, it breeds eternal misery, sometimes you'll just be stuck in a loop or series of loops of hope that may never happen.


"Sometimes quiet is violent"
These words are actually from a song that I heard on my stereo by Twenty One Pilots.
These words, actually and really hit a home run for me because I could really relate to them.
Yes yes, peoples words can hurt and cut you faster than a battle blade but hey sometimes it's your inner voices your own very thoughts that can really destroy you, sometimes it's not what people have to say sometimes its how you take it in and react to it. 

And once we're all alone, nothing but u and the silence and that's when the riots start to happen, in your own very head, even when I said that you are alone with the silence but it's your thoughts who will speak louder than words. louder than a concert even, and even so, they will take actions and sometime IF NOT most of the time for some people, these actions can be extremely cruel and hurtful just feeding on your darkest insecurities and fears.

Leaving you dwelling on all of your mistakes, or how things could have been if you have done it in any other way and the thoughts of your most traumatizing moments that already have happened before or never even started to happen yet.

No one really knows your deepest and darkest fears except for you, only you are the creator and the one that makes them take action or not, which is kind of scary if you think about it.

Your fears would turn on your imagination switch, you'll start imagining the worst that can happen tomorrow or in the next 2 seconds, imagination and fear can be linked if you let them the fear consume you and that's when your emotionality also links itself with your imagination very closely, It all depends on what your imagination tells you and that's what triggers your emotions, and it will seem like what we imagine can feel very real to us (even when it isn't at all).

As a matter of fact, when you decided to let go of all of your fears, the universe will start colluding for you and will make everything fall into place. It's not always going to be easy "it never is"  but it will definitely be worth it, all of the hardship and hard work will pay off, and all of the risks you took by taking these chances and taking on the unknown would b worth it!

So Let it all go, let your fears go that are limiting you from the things you want to do and would slow or stop you to move with all of your powers and abilities.

It is mostly in the darkness when our fears start to play, don't give in, take fear by its hand and dance with it, because sometimes only in the dark is when we can dance with our fears, force to see what you ignore, just hear the music, lean in and start gasping by embracing your fears and accepting them.

Fear is nothing but an obstacle that stands in the way, your way to move on and progress to the next level.
Once we overcome our fears, we can truly take a step followed by other steps forward, stronger and more powerful, wiser and more reasonable with our aim and goals.

© 2018 Joey Nizz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Fantastic words of wisdom and exactly my train of thought if only more would come to see these truths- I trust you have an interesting and trying journey- it never ends but that makes it so interesting- the desires of our hearts and souls will materialise when we just take that leap into the unknown and trust it- all is possible in truth🌹

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Everyday is a new journey towards the unknown, the unexpected, and from all of our previous journeys.. read more
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mou
if we fill our eyes with today's pain then tears may hide another beautiful chances of tomorrow. your every words is so inspirational that I am just keeping myself with 'then', 'ok', 'yes I never thought like that' and so..you have given the solution to many questions that knock me down every day..and this make my day completely bright..very nice piece
mou.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

I'm really glad you liked and understood this piece in your own way, and I agree with what you said,.. read more
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
mou

6 Years Ago

Yes you are completely right..nd it's my pleasure
You never fail to inspire and motivate me with your words. This essay gives me hope that I have made a correct decision to publish my book, I was thinking to quit the idea then I realised that it was my sole aim in life and I will regret it in future if I didn't take a chance now. After reading this, I feel happy to think that I made a right choice. 😀
Thank you for such positivity. Much appreciated.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Hey Najam, Im really glad you made the right choice by choosing to do what you started, life is full.. read more
Najam Us Saher

6 Years Ago

I totally agree with you. It was my pleasure reading this :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2018
Last Updated on March 5, 2018
Tags: Goals, flaws, imperfection, perfection, desire, dreams, comfort zone, fear, silence, imagination, emotions

Author

Joey Nizz
Joey Nizz

Manama, Reef Island, Bahrain



About
Whatever the mind and heart creates, I put it down with my pen on a paper, whatever inspires me and whatever inspires others, I got to share the inspiration and the knowledge and the hardship that I a.. more..

Writing