It all ends? Really? No.

It all ends? Really? No.

A Story by Jennifer Sharon

“It all ends”. That ominous line repeated on posters all over the world, serves as a harsh reminder that there is no more Harry Potter. But even after Harry Potter talks end, I don’t think it will really sink in our hearts. Even though it is fiction, this series was the first book some people read. Let me tell you, I actually grew up with Harry Potter books on my side, thanks to my best friend who encouraged me to read the series.

 

And the fact that Dobby tried to save Harry Potter (Which he did), and died, made me cry. That’s the love for the book, even it is fiction.

 

When the final film came to an end, my best friend and I stood and applauded, with tears in our eyes. We’ve laughed, cried, had fun and messed around �" with Harry, Ron and Hermione. They have become a part of us. This was the end of the era. The Harry Potter generation. From the age of 8, not a year went by where I didn't find myself eagerly anticipating the latest film.

 

I am proud to have been a part of this crazy thing. Obsessing over the stories is fun, but nothing beats seeing how goodness and bravery can step into the world from a group of people united by an eleven-year-old wizard. You can’t help but feel that you were somehow part of something special. Daniel, Rupert and Emma have beautifully portrayed the trio. They taught me to cherish friendship.

 

The Boy Who Lived, The Smartest Witch of her age and The King. We will miss you. Thanks to J.K. Rowling for making my childhood magical. This magic will never end, because J.K.R has truly, given me my best friends. Harry, Ron, Hermione will always remain in our hearts. The Golden Trio will live forever.

 

Dear Harry Potter,

              You will never die. You are, after all, The Boy Who Lived.

 

Sincerely,

A Potterhead.

© 2012 Jennifer Sharon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on November 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 3, 2012