He's Back

He's Back

A Chapter by Joey
"

Everyone stop what they are doing and turned to look at the young man standing at the entrance of the class. He was dressing in black suit, black tie, and black shoes. He looked so elegant and sexy

"
Finally summer holiday is over, and here I am, sitting on my favourite spot, daydreaming about stuff before my Statisctics lecturer enter the class. Since today is the first day, we haven't meet our new Statistics lecturer yet. The Statistics lecturer is being rumored to have changed from Ms.Daisy to a new young male lecturer but I doubt if its true.
I still think about him, the guy who saved me from the beasts once a while, okay maybe every night before I sleep. But, meeting him again in my life is definitely an impossible thing. The class is noisy as usual, but the class rep, Tracy, shouted at the class, implying that our lecturer will be here in a minute, but no one seems to care and continues to chi-chatting with their friends.
Everyone stop what they are doing and turned to look at the young man standing at the entrance of the class. He was dressing in black suit, black tie, and black shoes. He looked so elegant and sexy. He's got a fair skin and dark brown hair. Wait a second, he's the same guy who saved me at the beach. He got a pair of seductive eyes, like his eyes are able to talk. I know that I may sound a lil crazy but he is that good looking. His hair grew slightly longer and he tied it behind his head, making him even more cute.
I can hear Sarah whispering to Veronica " Veron, he's so cute and delicious looking. Oh gawd, I'm so gonna make him mine" " Sarah, I like him too, maybe we can invite him to my house tonight since my parents are out to Japan for a business trip". He introduced himself and everything about him but the students are more eager to know his relationship status. Everyone gave a loud sigh when he told us that he's "married". It was such turnoff for all the female students in the class.
 
Every students introduce themselves, and now its my turn to introduce myself. I'm a little disappointed when he couldn't recognise me when he entered class. When I stood up, I looked at his face, and starting to introduce myself. He gave me a small grin, while his right hand's finger brushes his lips continuously. He came to my seat and looked at me at a very close distance. I was nervous but I managed to cover-up by looking at the other side of the class. He said " You looked familiar, have I met you before? " I just smiled at him and I didn't reply to his question. From the moment he entered the class, my heart beats so fast like crazy. I have never have this feeling before, okay maybe he's just so hot that I couldn't resist him. The class ended after about an hour with him. Everyone leaves the class, and I, as usual, is the last to leave.


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I would like to hear more detail of what happened in the classroom, as well as a little more detail between the first and second chapter. It seemed like you skipped a month or so between meetings. Again, there are some grammatical errors, but all in all a great second chapter. My favorite line was when he smiled at her and continuously brushed his lips with his finger- great use of imagery!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I would like to hear more detail of what happened in the classroom, as well as a little more detail between the first and second chapter. It seemed like you skipped a month or so between meetings. Again, there are some grammatical errors, but all in all a great second chapter. My favorite line was when he smiled at her and continuously brushed his lips with his finger- great use of imagery!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This was really good I love the ending, hopefully more dialect in the next one. good job

Posted 10 Years Ago


Joey

10 Years Ago

Thanks, I will try my best!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2013
Last Updated on September 29, 2013
Tags: Love# Lecturer#Hot#Cute#First da


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey