Shivering

Shivering

A Chapter by Joey
"

I can feel warm breath near my neck. Kyle was leaning on my shoulder and started to rub his face at my neck, it feels good and ticklish at the same time

"
It was awkward to be naked infront of someone that you no longer loved. Kyle got out of my room while I finished bathing. The same night, I couldn't sleep and kept thinking about Leonard, how he saved me from those useless guys, how warm were his hands holding me. I keep tossing my body on my bed,so I decided to go down to the living room to have a comedy show since I can't sleep. When I got down, I saw Kyle already sitting there and watching some romance movie. I didn't wanna interrupt his movie, so I just watched with him. The movie was really lovey dovey type, when the main actor lean in for a kiss( the movie), I can feel warm breath near my neck. Kyle was leaning on my shoulder and started to rub his face at my neck, it feels good and ticklish at the same time. 
Kyle : Do you feel cold?
Me : No, I'm fine.
Kyle : Then, why do I feel you shivering now?
Me : I'm not.
Kyle : Are you afraid of me?
Me : No, I'm not.
Kyle : Good
Then, Kyle hold my hips with both of his hands and pulled me towards him. He kissed me lightly at first, and kissed me hungrily later. He then proceed to take off his shirts, I know if I don't stop, it will lead us to higher stage. He's a gentleman so he wouldn't undressed me unless I do it myself. I pulled myself off him, and whispers to his ears that " I'm sorry cos I'm saving it for my marriage" "Ok, honey", said him. I walked straight to my room after that, worried that it might happen again. He would probably wonder what was the difference in giving my virginity to him now and later after our marriage ( He assumes that we are getting married as we are engaged anyway). The next morning when I woke up, I found that Kyle has gone back early in the morning. I wondered if he's a little frustrated with me for not giving him what he wants. But, he has always been a gentleman to me, he never force me to do anything against my will. I planned to find him in Uni to make sure he's not offended last night. Finally, I saw him, talking with Gary, one of his best buddies.
Me : Kyle, I need to talk to you.
Kyle : Yup, honey.
Me : Okey, are you offended about last night? I mean you left my house in such a hurry without bidding goodbye.
Kyle : To be frank, I do feel a little. But, I don't want to lose you. So, I won't do anything against your will.
Kyle : But, I really wanted it with you last night. We are going to get married anyway, so what's the difference of doing it now or later?
Me : I'm saving it for my wedding, Kyle. I just don't want to be like others and I'm not ready for it yet.
Kyle walked away from me after hearing my last sentence. I think I shouldn't have mention about me not being ready for him. Oh gawd, I messed up the situation again.


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I like the dialogue, but the way you wrote just their names in front of it made it sound like a script. For example, you could write instead: Kyle realized I was shivering and asked, "Are you cold?" That would make it seem more like dialogue to me. I like the way Lynette stood up for her belief of no sex before marriage. That adds character to her. Great job! Keep it coming.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

thanks for the comment! I will try to improve my writing and grammar....



Reviews

I like the dialogue, but the way you wrote just their names in front of it made it sound like a script. For example, you could write instead: Kyle realized I was shivering and asked, "Are you cold?" That would make it seem more like dialogue to me. I like the way Lynette stood up for her belief of no sex before marriage. That adds character to her. Great job! Keep it coming.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Joey

10 Years Ago

thanks for the comment! I will try to improve my writing and grammar....

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

184 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 15, 2013
Last Updated on October 15, 2013
Tags: Love#Night#Shivering#Kiss


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey