Word Play

Word Play

A Poem by Patience

The definition of infidelity means, marital disloyalty; Adultery.

Meeting someone on a dating sight, while married to your wife, that is disloyalty.

Posting your divorced, and raising our child on your own, was being deceptive and misleading.

Sending a women money that is meant for your wife and family, what a unfair mendacity.

Speaking to a women all hours on your phone, you were being unforthcoming.

Leaving your family and moving in with someone knew, how did you feel the world would perceive you, did you ever consider what that would do.

When your knowingly married and post for the world to see, photos of your new girlfriend and a engagement impending, I can not help how the world is perceiving you, your actions are doing all that work for you.

I don’t need to intimidate  or stoop to either of your levels, I am a Mother first and one of us needs to set a Mature example.

The drama and confusion you have placed in our Childs life and mine, show that you are self-absorbed, thoughtless, self-centered. and truly , unkind

To try to turn all of this on me, and make everything my fault, just goes to show your a narcissist and egomaniacal. 

I have now helped build your vocabulary, and use all of the words to express how you hurt me and our family.

© 2017 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Gee
How many women will relate to this. Gonna show this to a good friend who is mid divorce, her husband cheating on her and now behaving like a proper prick.
I'm sorry to read of your woes

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
1 Review
Added on September 20, 2017
Last Updated on September 20, 2017

Author

Patience
Patience

Marysville, PA



About
Separated Mother of 10 year old girl more..

Writing
Year End Year End

A Poem by Patience


Here Alone Here Alone

A Poem by Patience