Separation from Husband and Wife

Separation from Husband and Wife

A Poem by Patience

Started out as Best Friends, you couldn't keep us apart.
Our love for each other was strong, nothing could tear us apart.
Then we got married and had our baby girl,
We were Happy in life and love, and felt on top of the world.
We felt invisible, we were on a good track, both had good jobs, nice cars and financially, we were in check.
Then I got sick, and soon you would follow, our vows put to test, tension and strain unfortunately followed.
We started to resent each other, angry all the Tim, and fight continuously, communication was no longer, our relationship was breaking, our family tree crumbling.
We began drifting apart, strangers we would become, we know longer even liked each other, or the people we had become.
We both now have a person, we confide in and trust, no longer is this person you nor I, we can't communicate with each other and have both lost faith and trust.
Our relationship is getting crowded, barely room for you and I, for both of us to have a third person, new best friend, confident in our lives.
Slowly we began separating our lives as a couple, and had some hard talks and understandings that we could continue a married couple.
The only thing that is left between us, is our Joelsie, the apple of our eye, our family tree.
I hate that she has witnessed the destruction of our lives, and seen the separation from Husband and Wife.
Now its time for the next step, its time for us to move apart, we must do this for each other and our daughter before we farther tear each other apart.
Its sad and scary, for all three of us, but I'm hopeful in the long run, its what we needed to happen for you and I and what we in the end deserved.
This may be the only thing left we can do to save this family, to save whats left of our friendship and respect, and to both walk away snd keep our dignity.
I hope we can coparent and keep things out of the court, work together as a team again, and together brave this storm.
If our child can see us getting along as friends and some kind of a new family, coparenting, not fighting, and using hurtful words between us, what a life and a example that would be.

© 2017 Patience


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
Added on September 21, 2017
Last Updated on September 21, 2017

Author

Patience
Patience

Marysville, PA



About
Separated Mother of 10 year old girl more..

Writing
Year End Year End

A Poem by Patience


Here Alone Here Alone

A Poem by Patience