My Last Emotion

My Last Emotion

A Poem by KalebG (Cry Faux)
"

'The final battle of your self, is when you have controlled your heart."

"

My Last Emotion

By: Kaleb G. Berry

There is nothing wrong with me as you can see; my heart beats fine without a second beat.

The clouds I see are so ugly and gray, as my heart likes to think them as a storm coming to hurt it again.

So easily, it fills up with rain, making a scene.

No wonder why my mind wants to explode, it can feel the pain also.

The pain that I allowed in to seep; pain that I let my soul get so weak.

  I cringe at the first word of doubt, not hearing the rest makes me regret and doubt.

 She tells me its okay, but my brain won’t tell me so.

How jacked up my heart is, I do not understand it myself.

It gets the good of me when I fail to please someone else.

 It is all in my mind of what I think, but it kills me when it these emotions drive me insane.

 It’s a shame, to have this inside your chest.

 I want to cut it out, throw it away, but then what will I have left?

Something so fragile wanting to be touched, just enough love so it will not tear up as much.

She takes away my fear and let it drives in the ditch, but this damn heart wants to act like a b***h.

Time after time this happens again; soon everyone gets sick of me being deep within.

Nothing to yell about, or get concerned, it is only a game that hurts when played.

She puts a fire to my face to kill the lent around my soul.

Instead this heart goes back into its little hiding hole.

 I am tired of being this way, letting it free when it chooses to be.

 I chained my being to a steel wall, so it can no longer escape.

 She lights the fire again and my heart now knows it will be burned.

Only then will this heart will ever learn.

 I am talking to my soul, now and forever that I am taking control, so stop fearing the path you must take.

Stand strong with the rest of your body, as one you can overcome any challenge that stands in your way.

My imagination only flows through you, so why let yourself get this way?

 My eyes open soon enough and she sees my heart is not in shame.

Controlled, and clam just the way my body should be.

No more crap, time to me to see who I really I am; the something that my heart is supposed to be.

 I am controlled, I am me.

 Now we can take each other by the hand without being stoned by words that strikes at my heart.

I am guarded by a fierce that makes fear scared of its self.

 My last word is my last emotion.  

Silence, is the word my heart brings out.

 Silent is my heart,

at last it’s quiet.

© 2010 KalebG (Cry Faux)


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Hard to close all doors. Take a moment of weakness and the walls of safety will fall down. I like this poem. Great discussion on love and pain. If you knew the right answers on the game of love. You would be a rich person. I like the ending. Sometime time and calm is the way to peace. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
a creative look into the psyche, as we struggle to make sense of who we are..clever, unique and articulate..

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Hard to close all doors. Take a moment of weakness and the walls of safety will fall down. I like this poem. Great discussion on love and pain. If you knew the right answers on the game of love. You would be a rich person. I like the ending. Sometime time and calm is the way to peace. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 6, 2010
Last Updated on December 6, 2010

Author

KalebG (Cry Faux)
KalebG (Cry Faux)

Kansas City, KS



About
I am a teen writer, and college student, who passion is to tell my life through imagination. hoping to become a Game Designer, working with sqaure enix. I create these poems, when i need to c.. more..

Writing