Deceived world

Deceived world

A Poem by Kira

In the obsolete  and miserable mind, I was a serpentine remains of my sorrowful past, surrendered to the insane thoughts of my reflected self and my reality was only a mere piece of fantasy I wanted to live and the ambitionless dreams were yearning for redemption. The artless champion found his way through this ageless mind, a longing dream to seek the lost remaining of the myth, a myth of the hidden collage, adorned with carved voices and screams of my tired soul. The reflections of the burned thoughts reflected on the crying moon, reflecting its dim light on my grieved face, staring back at it with a hopeless smile, surrendering to this unrealistic reality, waiting for my delusional champion to release me~

© 2017 Kira


Author's Note

Kira
I hope you like it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This poem has such vivid and deep diction; it's amazing. All I could think about while reading this was an original character who has a similar mindset. Great job, indeed!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Kira

7 Years Ago

thanks a lot ^^, I appreciate it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 7, 2017
Last Updated on January 7, 2017
Tags: scream, savior, myth, champion, reality, fantasy, mind

Author

Kira
Kira

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates



About
I try to see the good in life, But good things in life are hard to find. "Daughtry- it's not over" those words are describing my life perfectly more..

Writing