Will You Return .... ?

Will You Return .... ?

A Story by Kousika
"

Losing your loved is the hardest thing in the world..

"

       Heart and mind play a very mystical game in human’s life. Why has God given us both Heart and Mind when he gave only one life, one birth.. ?? When heart goes in one direction, mind pulls us to the opposite direction. You know pain’s depth is known only when you’re surrounded by it. Nothing hurts you more than losing your beloved one without knowing the purpose. Ya, I lost you, I lost you, my bestie.

You know me the most and the best, my dear. When I was going alone in my life path, you came all the way long and grabbed my hands. Gradually, I started falling for your affection and care. You kept me warm all the time. You took care of my things greater than me, myself.

I made you so close than any creature in this world, than all my friends, my mates. The care that was showered on me by you was so immense that I forgot others in my life. You stood front to give me only clear clouds. I was in the pink when you were with me. Your approach towards me was the way that any girl in this world would imagine of.

When you were standing before me to support and guide me, one day, the darkest day in my life came. Even passing clouds moves slowly, but you passed quickly, very quickly. Didn’t you know how could I feel ?  No one can feel or understand the pain that I am under going now. How can you leave me all of a sudden when you even liked my tears shedding. Everything is still like a morning bloomed rose, so cute and beautiful. Is this only thought by me ? Were I only a time pass for you ??

I obeyed like a small baby who listens her mom, when you described. I didn’t think even to uplift my feet understanding your possessiveness. You were so possessive that you did not like guys talking or laughing with me. Understanding that, I, slowly, created a distance between all and you. Even nail paint colour I bought only by asking you. You, too were like that only know dear. Then why did you leave me ?

One day, when I texted you ten minutes late you were at the peak of anger. Asked why did you leave me alone for along ? You made me understand how you much I am in your life. These small tiny happenings made me so close to you, my best. You told I filled your loneliness and made you smile all the time. Now your smile maker is crying all the time and day sweetie. You find my tears even before my eyes feel it. Do you know how it pricks when life says you are not in my life.  The day you left me, you know I do not where to go, to whom to go, whom to tell and cry.

My life was ruined and stood still. When all people were running fast I don’t know in what way to move. The pain I underwent is so hard that could even destruct a big building. Everything that I did remained me of you. The nail-paint, my note books, my pencil, pen, all all I could see in it was your face only!! I was like a mad knowing nothing about my life. When I close my eyes, your picture, your smile, your care only comes to me. How can I erase you in my life in a while ??

When I lean on my mates shoulder, I remember our chat about it. When you cross me I look at you in a small expectation that you’ll see me and smile. But, as all say expectation always hurt, I undergo through a deep pain and weep. Even my eyes are tired of crying but heart is not tired of thinking you, getting failed in your case. Even mind is tired of saying he is no more your friend but heart is not ready to lend it’s ears.

How difficult it is to sit in a class where your bestie is sitting right beside you, but doesn’t even turn to see you! Without my intervention, my eyes search for you and feels for you. It sometimes badly wants you near to share it’s loneliness, to hug you and cry. But it is not ready to accept the truth that you no longer belong to me.

I would have been happier if you had told me the reason behind your leave or slapped me for my mistake. Now I DIE each and every second without even knowing the reason for your absence in my life. Now my heart aches and believes that one day you will realize me and come back to me. Though heart expects in a positive manner, mind remains that reality is not so. Though I see many people passing in my life, no one replaces your drawing. Come dear, come to me. Come for your shonaa . Her life is emptied without you. Wipe my tear in your handkerchief and say I won’t wash it because it is wet with an angel’s holy tear. Make me laugh and smile when I am sad my heart!! I am waiting with spreaded hands . . . . .

© 2015 Kousika


Author's Note

Kousika
Keep me writing your reviews..

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

awsome piece of heart ... i will not comment is as writting material.Its really a someone heart tale


Posted 9 Years Ago


Kousika

9 Years Ago

Oh.. Thank you so much...
A powerful and well-written story. You create real life and description of friendship misses. I did feel a feeling of regret. We do release people from our life and learn too late. They are gone. Thank you for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


How is my first narrated story ?? Let me know if there are any flaws...
:))

Posted 9 Years Ago


This is a heartbreaking 'open letter' style story Kousika. The pain is tangible throughout. I knwo what it feels like to feel abandoned by one you loved with your all and to feel the world has went into darkness because of it. Why not follow the darkness then?

"Do you know how it pricks when life says you are not in my life. " - this caused an actual pain in my chest for the characters plight such was the depth of sadness in this. You emote with so much heartbreak.
Thank you for sharing


Posted 9 Years Ago


Kousika

9 Years Ago

Proud to get such a cute and overwhelming comments frm you, my bro ...
You made me smile and.. read more
ANTO

9 Years Ago

you're welcome Kousika.
Kousika

9 Years Ago

:)))

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2015
Last Updated on April 9, 2015

Author

Kousika
Kousika

Tamil Nadu, India



About
I am passion lover who wishes to do something that makes me and my surroundings happy :) I am a final year engineering student.. I wana live my life thoroughly, enjoy to my fullest and mark my footpri.. more..

Writing
Unluckiest Unluckiest

A Story by Kousika



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Kundalini Kundalini

A Poem by modtoddinc


Eyes Eyes

A Poem by nazia


Nightmare Nightmare

A Poem by Not here