Freindships are like this sometimes

Freindships are like this sometimes

A Poem by Pookie

I say one thing and you turn it around on me...I know you don’t want mi to do it...but it is my life...I wont do it if you don’t me to...I told you I’m not...you have to believe me...I mean what I say and I say what I mean...I want you to trust me on this...I'm not going to do it...if its going to hurt our friendship then there’s no need 4 me to do it...I love you...Your my other half...The person I wish I could be...Let me tell you this...I wish you didn't have to see or feel my tears...We're to connected...You know how I feel when things come to this...I want you to be able to tell me the truth...I want you to tell me the s**t you feel in my face...It seems like I push you around...How about you push me around once in a while...Show me what I do to you...Put yourself in my shoes tell me what you want me to say...Put me in a chain and walk mi around show me to your friends as your show dog...I don’t want something so stupid to tear us apart...I want us to be friends forever...I don’t know how managed a life without you...And you me...I love you with all my heart...I hate to see you hurt...When you hurt...I feel it 10fold...Please trust my word.
[Signed By: Mrs. Aryel Dafne Marcial]

© 2009 Pookie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice write, it is real good, i can really relate to it myself.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 28, 2009
Last Updated on May 15, 2009

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie