Rain

Rain

A Poem by Pookie
"

Mother natures way of cleaning the world.

"

 

THUNDER.jpg THUNDER STORM image by xicardi

CRACK! The loud roar of the thunder, followed by a light show. The streets are flooded by the tears of god, the tears of mother nature. She is disgusted with the way us humans have treated her and her life. She is sick and tired of us pushing her around, destroying her way of living. 

CRACK! The scream of her voice, loud and thundering. She is trying to put down a point for us so we may get the clue. She wants us to take better care of her. 

SHHHHHHHH! The sound of rain on the side of the house.

BAT BAT BAT! The sound of rain hitting the tress, flowers, and side walk. 

CRACK! LIGHTING! The lighting strikes a tree, it goes crashing down to the ground. Coincidence? I think not. CRACK! More lighting hitting trees left and right. Next, maybe a building. She wants us to STOP THIS MADNESS!! She wants us to life green. 

 Rain...

 

© 2009 Pookie


Author's Note

Pookie
I just thought of this when me and my twin came in from running in the thunder storm. It was fun! Hope you enjoyed it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is great!

Posted 13 Years Ago


mother nature is sick of the way we've destoryed her. great write!

Posted 14 Years Ago


Amazing beautiful poem and the picture just sets this poem off .and makes inspiration flow.Great job!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

4821 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2009
Last Updated on June 30, 2009

Author

Pookie
Pookie

Middletown, NY



About
Would like to give a shout out to my good friend Brooke Madison. Love you girlll Hi! My name is Leyra. Just to keep this short, I love to write, anything and everything. I have a Book I am currently.. more..

Writing
Blood Ring Blood Ring

A Book by Pookie


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Pookie


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Pookie