My simple Philosophy

My simple Philosophy

A Story by Lizzy Brookes
"

My outlook on life

"

Some of our actions can only be explained through our spiritual self, it's that other choice we sometimes make which we cannot explain with biology or egotism. Its that choice of free will. 


The earth is a playground for the growth of spiritual realism. As everyone has freewill, they do what they please, those with a more developed spirituality choose to love and be kind and live positively, and those less developed who make bad choices, live negatively.


The physical world is our school, limited by the 5 senses, if something bad happens to a good person our spirituality will see the good and take it as an important lesson that came down to an act on freewill. In the spiritual world we understand the positives of each situation, however in the physical world we take it as a negative experience.


In order to appreciate light we must experience darkness, and this is why unfortunate experiences in the physical world happen; such as pain and suffering. To grow spiritually and acquire an appreciation for those who are less developed. 


Our physical body and spiritual body are linked and without the other, it cannot survive.


To grow spiritually you must be able to conquer the art of loving and being kind. To see people in their light and not darkness. If a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. To be able to forget and forgive, this is what builds a stronger person. Everyone is human and make mistakes, but it is up to their strength and connection with their spirituality to turn it around and make it into something positive. Sometimes even the strongest have the weakest of moments. 


To be persistent and fight for your beliefs is an another act on becoming stronger, to look only in the good qualities of people and fight with them and ignore the faults in others as everyone has faults. We have two hands, one for helping ourself and the other to help others. 

© 2014 Lizzy Brookes


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on March 4, 2014
Last Updated on March 4, 2014
Tags: spirituality, biology, egotism, free will, realism, positive, negative, life, philosophy, experience, light, dark, physical, love, kind, survive, forget, forgive, strong, weak, beliefs, help

Author

Lizzy Brookes
Lizzy Brookes

Brisbane, Australia, Australia



About
I am a uni student in australia, changed degrees so many times and still trying to find out who I am and what I want to be in this life. more..

Writing