Cracks start to show

Cracks start to show

A Poem by Lauren94

Cracks start to show ; Written on 23rd February 2015.

We moved away that April day, we didn't know what would come our way. We packed our things we locked the doors, for the last time we said goodbye. Memories of the old place will always remain. A new journey ahead, that's what we all said.

Well....the days come and go and already the cracks start to show. The new walls built are starting to shake, is this all just fake?

Is a house a happy home when you feel all alone? You can bury me in the back yard along with the stars.

One day all this will go, it will all make sense when the cracks start to show.

© 2016 Lauren94


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed this poem. You made the reader think and you took them along with you to a new place. You left me with want to know more. When things are not right and the wall are weak. Hard to call this place a real home. Thank you Lorenzo for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Interesting write, what you say is true. "The cracks start to show," is a good line and I liked how you repeated it.

Posted 7 Years Ago


I love this too! Very nice emotions, and visuals :)

Great work!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

256 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 28, 2016
Last Updated on August 28, 2016

Author

Lauren94
Lauren94

Liverpool, North West, United Kingdom



Writing