Time

Time

A Story by Mey
"

a conversation

"

Time meant nothing to the man; he had nowhere to go, nothing else to do, and no one else to see. He had all the time in the world.

“I have all the time in the world,” said the man to the child.

“Please,” the child cried.

The man pressed his gun to the child’s head.

“You have but moments my son.”

With the flick of his thumb the trigger was cocked, creating an explosion of sound; fate and death danced together in that sound, swirling and twisting in a beautiful cacophony of death.

“I don’t know!” the child wailed, rivers flowed from his eyes, and fear spilled from his mouth. “I don’t!”

The man returned to gun to his coat, and a smile slid onto his face.

“We have all the time in the world son.”

The black gloved hands once again slipped into the great black coat, like giant spiders returning to their web. When they emerged again they grasped a pair of small, fine pliers.

“All the time in the world.”

 

© 2009 Mey


Author's Note

Mey
I respectfully ask is that you don�t critique my work or my grammar, but I welcome comments with open arms.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

a beautiful piece :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bre
i love it!!!!
its so cute i understand what u are trying to say!!!!!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

301 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 1, 2009
Last Updated on December 3, 2009

Author

Mey
Mey

Home



About
I like to think of myself as a dark and talented individual. I like to think that what I write matters to someone. I like to think that by writing that someone, somewhere, will enjoy what I’ve w.. more..

Writing
Again Again

A Poem by Mey


Turbulence Turbulence

A Poem by Mey