Lies hide beneath the eyes

Lies hide beneath the eyes

A Story by Millie
"

After a tragedy.That happens to Evlana, Dan sets himself on a mission to kill the person who acted on his fatel actions. On trying to get revenge will the lose the love they shared. Will she find out?

"

"I'm sorry Evlana"

"Dan, you have to fight anymore" she said softly keeping his face firmly in her hands.

"Eve, I have to."

"Dan! Just stop it" she cried with tears beginning to run down her face. He was like a solider in a pointless war. Working towards a goal that none existant, it's none existant but they just keep believing.

 

She knew full well what he getting into. They weren't together when it happened. She still thinks Daniel is just with her becuase he wants to protect her. The love she gave to him was so true, that she knew in her heart what he was doing was the complete opposite to what she wanted. Although she felt she had a duty, not to let him  go, not to let him fight.

 

6 months earlier. . .

                               It's was pitch as i came out of the house, no one seems to be out. The icy wind made me shutter as i lifted the cigarette to my mouth. I began to walk home once it was lit. I was half way home when it happened, it was only a short walk. . . They came out of no where i didn't even hear them walk towards me. The cigarette dropped out of my mouth, the person who appeared to be the ring leader stepped closer stamping out the cigarette bud. I wanted so dearly to run, run so far away. Frozen I just watched as the men further away seemed to circle around me.

                               My head was smacked to the floor as i was struck to the ground. I strugggled to get back up. I soon realised the other men had my arms and legs pinning me down. Pieces of my clothing was ripped from my body. I was terrifyed, humilulated, demoralised. I knew what was coming but i didn't want to believe it.

 

I was only sixteen at the time, no parents, all alone, no one to help, no there to care.

 

6 months later. . . 

 

"You're not going to find them it's been six months no one's presented them selves."

"Eve, i'm sure about this one i know it's him."

"How do you know! How? You weren't there, you didn't even know me then." He put his head, he knew more than she thinks. The talking stopped.

 

He left with a knife in his pocket and his heart on his sleeve. He had done wrong by her and he had to right that wrong. It was back when he was apart of gang crime, when he knew Evlana however she didn't know him yet. Unfortunatly he was involved, by killing the gang leader, will he compramise the love they share? these are all questions that traveled through his mind.

 

He loved her, but would that love be given up if she found out the truth, would she still love him? Still the same questions surrounded his thoughts. He hated himself, he see the way his actions affect her. Anytime someone touches her, pull's on her clothing she flinches as though it's all going to happen again. In the night she screams only for a few minutes at a time. It's such a frightening scream, most of the time it doesn't sound like her.

 

The last time he heard  her scream was monday last week, it was a record,. It was the loudest he'd her scream in his life. Usually he stayed awake until her heard her scream, but that night he didn't. It woke him up, almost like second nature he jumped to the light switch turning the lights on. Evlana was tumbling around in her bed as she screamed. Her hands were clenched firmly round her hair, you could see clumps of her hair scattered around her bed. It was from were she'd perviously been grabbing on to her hair too hard, before the screaming started that night,. He grabbed her wrists, pulling her into his arms craddling her. Once she'd woken up she began to sob and cry. After she was calm he'd put her back under the cover. This had been happening since the accident. Then all of the sudden it started to stop.

 

The winds were harsh that night, It was terribly hard to try and keep balance. Cold shivers were sent down his stable spin. He stayed in the shadows kept to the ally ways and dark street corners.

© 2011 Millie


Author's Note

Millie
okay this is a dark romance...
coment, review, rate
I'll love you forever
<3
.Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

SOUL LESS: Your reviews are neither constructive or critical. You seem to be trying to keep up an "Image" by making your reviews insulting. However you may think this "perfectly stupid" is your opinion I do not challenge that but if this is not your cup of tea I advise you to stop reading my work. Because I will not change it to suite your tastes.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


2ND LINE: you dont have to fight anymore.
Perfectly stupid. Look i'm not sure if it sounds that way due to the lack of expression or vocab, but it is perfectly ridiculous.
The 6 months earlier tense change is nice.
Great Job :)

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


how the hell do you come up with stuff like this. :)


This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

280 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 4, 2011
Last Updated on August 21, 2011
Tags: Romance, tragedy
Previous Versions

Author

Millie
Millie

Portsmouth, Copner, United Kingdom



About
I'm 16 (almost). I write to express conflicting emotions. This enable to let me release them without feeling like there mine by putting them in different scenarios. I enjoy writing, but music is m.. more..

Writing
f**k knows yet f**k knows yet

A Story by Millie


Intentions Intentions

A Story by Millie


One One

A Chapter by Millie