Love and leave

Love and leave

A Story by Mo0onlight_UAE
"

Talk about this love in this life and linking them to leave...

"

Love and leave

 

Today is very cold day. I need to warm hearts. But I miss the person who will cuddle me strongly to feel the warmth, to feel safe, to feel that there is someone who has a white heart. The Sound of Music in my ears and seeing these people make me feel that this life will not return to paradise. There are people on the left corner just crying. There are people on the right corner just laugh. There are people in the middle, sometimes seeing I them laugh and sometimes I seeing them cry.

 

I asked myself is this life difficult or easy? Is this life happy or sad? Newspaper pages on my desk. This place is filled with the smell of hot coffee. I said to myself might be a nice life, but there is a sad part of this life. But who makes your life sad? Some of people you know them? Hey you stop... Stop.. You want your life to be better? Only in two words I will summarize a happy life. “Life = Love + leave “.

 

Everyone falls in love suddenly. You must recognize that you cannot control your love and choose the one you love. When we say love remains the mind away. Love is a beautiful thing. Love makes you feel that your life at the top. You feel that your whole life is happy. Love to keep your smile on your face always. But do not make love fall you in hating other people. These people also loving you. No matter how far you about them, they love you and they remember you all time. They will be behind you when you need them. Do not make them feel that they are ordinary people. How do you want your life? Make their lives just as you want to be your life. Start to change yourself, and then they will change direct.

 

Despite the beauty of love there is the sad part I mean leave who we love. Now stop this song, which had been talking about love, and operate a song that talks about leaving. You remember that your lover who left her away. Your eyes become lake and dripping tears on your cheek. And with your higher voice scream and sayWhy I did it? My life was beautiful before departure”. To be frank with you, yeah this is your fault, but your life cannot be returned back. If you loved her why you leave her? You cannot change anything now. You just have to live with your new life now. You choose to forget the past. In the end everyone will leave this life today or tomorrow.

Love and leave who we love is not a good choice. But life sometimes requires us to go away. But love remains forever no matter how he far away. Loyalty and fidelity two words in the first lines of love. Love changes everything bad in this life to be good life. Let us make our lives full of love and remember we all will eventually leave.

© 2013 Mo0onlight_UAE


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is full of common sense. Remember the lost loves, but move on to love again, without neglecting those that love you. Well done.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Mo0onlight_UAE

10 Years Ago

I liked your words too much. Thank you for giving me these kind words.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2013
Last Updated on October 3, 2013

Author

Mo0onlight_UAE
Mo0onlight_UAE

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Young writer. Speak frankly and express my opinion. Pen helps me to talk about what is inside me :) more..

Writing