A Song of the Wind

A Song of the Wind

A Poem by MoriartyMesa

The harps strings ring across the sky the breath of a dragon breathing in the darkness of the heavens.Only the wind could carry such a ring of music, scream of Eagles that reach the most lonesome  tree, mountain, bear, snake, or leaf resting on the ground.

The wind brings it's own magic, it's very own song, tales of man and beast. God and pretender, the wind sings an endless song of Sea, Mountain, City and the most shy of beings who feel no one listens.


But the wind hears the most personal and open thought's of Man, Beast, God and even those of a shy person.



The wind sings a song of love,

the song of unity,

a song,


only to be heard on the wind,



for those who believe.....

© 2013 MoriartyMesa


Author's Note

MoriartyMesa
So yea, something no one will read.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I thought this was really good, but I would work on the format of the liines. It gets confusing in some parts.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I read it. I guess I'm no one. I liked the dragon image. It is strong. Watch your stanza and line usage. It is too much too fast and all together at the beginning and then I love the strong ending, Try to add more spaces at the beginning.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautiful twist and the truth is we all need to slow down and listen to the stories and myths and even if for only a little while believe that it is true.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"So yea, something no one will read." I disagree. This is a very stirring poem. It has the sound of Native American spiritualism, Very beautiful, important words. Kudos.

Posted 10 Years Ago


This reads so soft and beautifully. It lilts across the tongue like a fine wine. It made me sigh and smile. Love the life you brought to that wind, although I guess it has a life of its own.
Very well expressed, simple and quite ethereal.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love what you have done here in honor of the wind. I found myself smiling as I read it because of the soft truth and simple beauty you were expressing....xo

Posted 10 Years Ago


Its a different write to me..Its a good penning i hope. Song of wind on love .... its cool

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yes we need to pay attention to nature including the whispers of the wind.
Enjoyed your poem very much...SyberRose

Posted 10 Years Ago


Yes, I agree with Renee... this is a different side... a soft gentle, whimsical side!...
NIcely done!...I love the element of surprise in this piece, it swept me away...

Posted 11 Years Ago


Not So MM this is a different side you are showing here... your soul & heart wrote this one...its beautiful...
I adore the wind myself...so many stores it brings in....the Santa Ana's are mesmerizing when they blow...

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

417 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2013
Last Updated on March 22, 2013

Author

MoriartyMesa
MoriartyMesa

GONZOLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!, CA



About
I am back! And in the word's of someone i met at a bus station. I cant remember. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..