Friends for life

Friends for life

A Poem by Rosegal95
"

How I hope to feel about my husband.

"
I've never met someone more amazing, more...just incredible. I want to be attracted to someone in more than just a physicall way. I want to know everything about him, I want to spend late nights with him...wake up early just to get coffee before work, I want to go on constant adventures with him. I want to be bored with him, sleep next to him forever and tell him I love him all the time...I want to hug him after a bad day and bring him sandwhiches while he games, watch him play with our kids in the park, watch him fail and succeed, I want him to go out with the boys and have fun, I want him to never ever question how much I love him. I want to be mad at him and I want to ask him for forgiveness and to forgive him....I want to know everything thats in his head! I want to be totally crazy for him. But if all I can be is his friend...id rather have that than nothing at all. And if that means suffering in silence forever...I'll deal with it. Because sometimes the perfect friend is all you can ask for.

© 2016 Rosegal95


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I hope to find someone that feels that way about me! haha it sounds completely incredible... hope to feel that way about someone someday :)

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 3, 2016
Last Updated on January 3, 2016
Tags: Relationships, dating, love, friends.

Author

Rosegal95
Rosegal95

Baxter, MN



About
I have always liked to write, ever since I was very young. I was constantly writing short stories and making up new concepts in my mind. I love to mainly write free verse, it helps to clear my mind. b.. more..

Writing
I miss you. I miss you.

A Story by Rosegal95