"Pick-Up Line"

"Pick-Up Line"

A Poem by PoeT4994
"

Just a piece I wrote for a competition. Just to take people(especially ladies) on a journey.

"
As I watch her I notice her movements are entrancing like my eyeballs floating in a sea of lacidaisiacal abstract paintings.
I'm hastily hating every minute minute I stand here doing nothing, so I walk up to her.
I open with "You look madd fine with those two things poppin' out of your upper torso."
"I mean your wings, cuz you're an angel in disguise, and I know you like to dis guys."
"There's no way you're that beautiful and you don't know it."
Show it.  Show me what it means to fall in love with an angel.
Fly me up to Heaven and let's make love on cloud 9.
Then let's hold eachother and talk about silence till we're ready again.
Then we can make love on cloud 10, and cloud 11, and stop at cloud 12.
Not because 13 is an unlucky number...but because we want the fluff beneath us to match the time of every time we've finished.
At every end, there's a beginning.
So as we finish, the new day starts.
And the light shines through the blinds so that I can notice the gloss on your lips and notice the gloss on mine.
The sparkle in your eye and the sparkle in mine.
Let's pull the shades tightly together, and lay on the hood of the car I might have someday, and stare at the stars in my ceiling.
Let's pick the one thing we love most about eachother, and change it.
Just to see if we can come up with another thing we love most about eachother.
And let's do this till we're not the even the same person anymore just to see if you really can fall in love in another life.
All i'm sayin', get to know me, who knows what will happen.

© 2010 PoeT4994


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
X
awsome

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 14, 2010
Last Updated on March 14, 2010