Washing Machine

Washing Machine

A Story by Poppletron
"

Day 12 Prompt: The spindly figure pushes you into the washing machine, and closes the door with a blood-chilling cackle.

"

The spindly figure pushes me into the washing machine and closes the door to the with a blood-chilling cackle latching securely.

It turns some knobs and soon cold water starts to fill the small dark space. I'm hyperventilating as I struggle to turn face towards the remaining air. I manage to succeed, but not for long as the drum starts to spin forcing the water into my face.

I don't know whether I'm up or down within the spiraling chaos. My lungs scream for air and I try my luck only to be met with the taste of soapy water. I sputter as I pound on a door to no avail and blackout.

I soon wake up soaking wet, but alive. I soon learn where I am. Another small space that begins to warm with each passing turn.

© 2017 Poppletron


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I really like this little story. Your imagery is wonderful. I think you could have benefited from some editing, as I noticed some awkward phrasing and missing words and objects. I loved the ending, even though it was predictable.

Posted 10 Months Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 31, 2017
Last Updated on October 31, 2017

Author

Poppletron
Poppletron

UT



About
Aubrey Allen Poppleton more..

Writing
Nostalgia Nostalgia

A Poem by Poppletron