Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” ACT4

Weird times at Oscars High “Two Worlds Collided” ACT4

A Screenplay by .quan.011.

ACT 4

 

SCENE OPENS WITH

 

EXT. MCHALE HOUSEHOLD �" EVENING

Edwin and Ashley get into the driveway. Ashley notices a weird white van parked on the other side of street. Ashley ignores it and follows Edwin into the house.

 

INT. Living Room

Anna and Sarah are sitting on the couch reading books when Edwin and Ashley enter the room.

 

Ashley:

Hey, do you guys know that we are being watch.

 

Anna and Sarah both nod their heads as they continue reading.

 

Anna:

You think by now the government would find better means to spying on us.

  

Sarah:

They probably got satellites looking in on us.

 

Edwin:

(confused)

So um should we go deal with them?

 

Anna:

No, we don’t need to throw the first punch. As long as they don’t hurt anyone and are simply watching us then we have no problem.

 

Ashley:

But something a good preemptive strike is the best thing.

 

Anna:

No, now where are Lucas and Jessica?

 

Lucas and Jessica looks at each and back to Anna who drops her books. She took a hard look at the two.

 

Anna:

What did you do?


 

Edwin:

Lucas and Jessica might have already attack some agents.

 

Anna places her face into her hands as shook her head.

 

Anna:

How much of a head start do they have?

 

Edwin:

Two or three hours

 

Sarah:

Well, we need to call them before do something…

 

Anna:

We can’t call them they probably tapped our phones. The moment we called they’ll probably sent reinforcement.

 

Ashley:

Then we’re going to have to take out the van then.

 

Anna and others look at her as she throws her hands up.

 

Ashley:

Does anyone have a better idea? No, then we take out the van, find out where Jessica and Luke, and help them out.

 

Edwin:

That sound easy, but forget we need to dinner afterward.

 

Edwin and Ashley turns to walk out of the room.

 

Sarah:

 No, wait! We are sure this is sound plan.

 

Edwin:

Best plan I heard all day.

 

He follows Ashley out the room leaving Sarah and Anna alone in the room. Sarah gets up and walks in front of her sister.

 

Sarah:

Do something!

 

Anna:

Like what? They are doing exactly what I want them to do. They are working together.

Sarah:

Anna that is the dumbest thing I ever heard you say.

(walks out of the room)

 

EXT. Outside of the house

Ashley and Edwin walk out of the house and walks through the front yard. They walk up to the white van. Ashley walks to the backdoor as Edwin charges up. Ashley grabs the door handle, Edwin nods, and Ashley opens it. Edwin almost releases the energy until he releases there nobody in the van. 

(gun clicks right behind Edwin)

 

Edwin turns around with his hands up and sees the Agent pointing a rifle at him with his other lackeys behind him.

 

Agent:

Did you really think we would hide in a van so old school.

 

Edwin:

Then again!

(he releases electric energy)

 

He hits the agent in the chest sending him fly. Ashley leaps into action kicking one of agents in the chest. Then she punches another one in the face. Edwin sends electric bolts everywhere. Ashley ducks as Edwin sends another bolt hitting the agent behind her.

 

Ashley:

Thanks.

(punching another agent)

 

Edwin:

No problem.

 

He grabs an agent and sends electric throughout his body making him pass out.

 

Ashley:

Next!

 

She looks around and only sees bodies of wounded agents grunting and moaning.

 

Ashley:

That’s what I thought. Now let’s go find the others.

 

EXT. MOTEL ROOM

Lucas and Jessica walks out of the motel. Jessica looks a little upset. Lucas notices and places his hand on her shoulder.

 

Lucas:

Don’t worry, he’ll be fine. I mean I broke a few fingers and dislocated his shoulder, but I think I put the back correctly.

 

(The sound of guns clicking in front of them)

 

They turn and see a large of group of men pointing guns at him. In the middle of the group, Agent #1 stood there smiling at them.

Lucas:

Yep, it came back and bit me in the a*s.

 

Agent #1:

Hello, Abel. Jessica. I was hoping to find you alone. I sent some of my men to distract the others.

 

Lucas:

What for I tears through your men by myself.

 

Agent#1:

That’s where you’re wrong!

(he signals his men)

 

An agent pulls out a Pulse Cannon and fires at Lucas. It hits him with an intense pressured air that sends him flying through the motel door.

 

Jessica:

Lucas!

 

Agent#1:

Jessica, I wonder if you can you only stop humans or can unanimated objects like a bullet.

(pulls out a pistol and send a bullet straight for her)

 

Jessica tries to concentrate, but the bullet is too fast. She push to the ground by the young agent who Lucas let go. She screams so loud that Lucas immediately gets up. He walks outside and sees Jessica lying on the ground motionless. He looks at Agent#1 with death stare.

Agent#1:

Fire! Damnit shoot him! Shoo t him now.

 

The agents immediately start shooting him with everything they had from the pulse cannon to normal weaponry. They only slowed him down as he starts running toward them. Agent#1 pushes agents in front of him and runs away. Lucas crashes through them knocking him out of his way as he chases after Agent #1.

 

Lucas:

You, son of b***h I’ll kill you.

 

Jessica:

Lucas!

 

Lucas stops and turns around to see Jessica trying moving the body. Lucas runs back to her forgetting all about Agent #1. He moves the body of the way and hugs Jessica. Jessica smiles as she embraces him. Edwin and Jessica pull up in the white van.

 

Jessica:

Look like they were having some fun.

 

INT. MCHALE LIVING ROOM - Evening

The gang is sitting in couch while Sarah comes in with some tea.

Anna:

Are you sure want to do this? You will be abandoning the only family you have left.

 

Lucas:

It has to be done. We do dangerous every day with mutants and government they will only be caught in cross fire. Jessica nearly lost her life today.

 

 

Jessica:

It was an accident.

 

Lucas:

I got cocky and you almost paid the price. I can’t let happen to them.

 

Edwin:

Fine, you got a few minutes until we need to go so if you’re going to change.

 

Lucas:

No change, my mind is made up.

 

 

Edwin:

Okay

(he threw him the car keys)

 

 

EXT. Patterson Household

 

Amanda is outside reading a book on the swing waiting for Lucas and his friend when she sees a car pulling into the drive way. Lucas gets out of the car and head up to stairway.

 

Amanda:

Where are their others?

 

Lucas:

They’re not coming. We need to talk.

 

He sat beside her on the swing as she puts the book down.

 

Lucas:

I’m sorry, but I don’t think it’s in your interest to be around me.

 

Amanda:

What? Why?

 

Lucas:

I…I have some problem from past deal with and they use you to get to me.

 

Amanda:

We can help you. My dad still has some of his connection.

 

Lucas:

You are helping me by staying out of it and letting me do my thing. So I need you not to get involved.

 

Amanda:

What others? Do they know about your mysterious past?

 

Lucas:

Yes they do. I’m sorry.

(Gets up)

Bye Mandy.

 

He walks of the porch and down to his car leaving Amanda watching him looking very upset.

FADES INTO BLACK

 

END OF EPISODE

© 2010 .quan.011.


Author's Note

.quan.011.
Watch out for grammar and please tell me everything that wrong.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the screenplay very much

Posted 12 Years Ago


Good write. I like the detail you put into your scene set ups. The grammar is the only real sticking point.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Fine continuation of what I read before :)
I can't wait to read this play when it's complete

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

468 Views
3 Reviews
Added on October 9, 2010
Last Updated on October 9, 2010

Author

.quan.011.
.quan.011.

Newark, DE



About
Hello my name is Quan and I'm new here. I write a complete of stories that I will update. I don't do any peoms, because I'm not good at them. Thanks for reading and review my work. My Novel .. more..

Writing