Asleep

Asleep

A Story by QuietlyCrash

I hate you. I shouldn't despise you with such a passion but I can't help but loathe every single bit of your memory.Without you, I'm lost searching for meanings in everything you've left behind, I'm screaming for answers fully knowing you chose to leave me in the most final and irrevocable way. There isn't a single day that goes by when I don't think back to that night. I see your eyes closed shut, the scarlet running from your ears and mouth, I see the gun in your hand and the first thing that comes out of my mouth is "come back". How could you do this to me? I needed you. I need you. I don't want to live my life wondering what could have became of yours. I hate you. I love you. I miss you. I'm lost. One day, I'll learn to deal with the gaping hole your death has catapulted into my life. One day, I'll have realized that I was lucky to have loved you and know that you loved me. But one day isn't close enough, for now I will settle for picking up the pieces of your scattered remnants hoping to find you wandering around in my dreams. 

© 2013 QuietlyCrash


Author's Note

QuietlyCrash
This is my first real story so could you please be review and tell me how I could improve my writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice thinking and scintillating story

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is very powerful, I fully congratulate you. One of my best friends almost took his own life, and I cried for days just because he even thought about it. Because of your writing I'm beginning to realize how real this truly is. Thank you.

Posted 11 Years Ago


QuietlyCrash

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much, it's very difficult to even imagine someone planning to take their own life and i.. read more
This piece seems more like a poem then a short story and it's very well written. It's very touching and bursting with emotion. Thank you for sharing.
~Best wishes
Kelly

Posted 11 Years Ago


QuietlyCrash

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much for that :) have a lovely day.
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I read your writing and it touched me deeply. I feel for you as I have lost someone dear to me from suicide several years back. I hope you are able to pull through this difficult time and find peace once again. With the exception of a few slight punctual errors, your writing is very good. I felt the emotion whilst reading.

Posted 11 Years Ago


QuietlyCrash

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

219 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 28, 2013
Last Updated on May 3, 2013
Tags: suicide, sad, true, story, journal

Author

QuietlyCrash
QuietlyCrash

Pensacola, FL



About
Hello, so here's the deal. I was placed on this glowing green orb and still trying to figure it all out For the moment most of my writing may be depressing and dark, but that's just because I'm sort .. more..

Writing