Simply unforgettable ....

Simply unforgettable ....

A Story by Raul.a.muniz

Simply unforgettable ....

        I can’t help but to be inspired by music. Right now i have Nat King Cole playing in my computer, words by him can only describe what love is, what love in words feels like. Using this complex system of words to pursue the hearts of any who is willing to listen. I do not do him justice by writing this, he is the grand master of my inspiration tonight. its this inspiration that i want to overcome me in all aspects of life, the passion and the self-expression this man has to warm a room and melt the hearts of all those that listen. 

…….had to take a pause because one of the most power songs has come up, unforgettable by Nat King Cole. Why can’t people find this deepness of passion and love within them selves and find there selves in a made up scenario where they only try to please others instead of being them true selves. I think that is the wrong that has happened in this era, this time, the selfishness to be accepted by others, and i say others in plural because if it was for a single person them we would have hope. But maybe by just listening to first notes to this song, some may wonder if that is all it takes to save us as individuals. the precise note that makes you feel like your in a movie, a fantasy with an unexpected but expected happy ending. Pure Bliss!! 

                Hope is all a person needs to be unforgettable … be unforgettable to that special someone that fills your heart, wether a family member or a loved one that has, in some way captured your heart, be you, find you in them in every single way possible.  

Be unforgettable together, for each other, for the two. 

© 2015 Raul.a.muniz


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

68 Views
Added on December 15, 2015
Last Updated on December 15, 2015

Author

Raul.a.muniz
Raul.a.muniz

San Juan, Puerto Rico



About
i just write things when i feel inspired. more..

Writing
Waking up Waking up

A Story by Raul.a.muniz