Bad Writing Reigns Here!

Bad Writing Reigns Here!

A Story by Sagemind
"

Terrible writing. Done on purpose!

"

Docter Grizzly looked over the sculpted jaw, bulging pecs and Adam's Apple of the young pregnant woman in front of him. Apprehenshin coursed thru him as he wondered if his car would start when he had to take the package to Rome. He refused to confide in his nurse, as she might have be a werewolf, and everyone knowed that werewolfs loved to eat docters.

Thus he always weared silver chains to keep the vampires at bay and, dismissing the pregnant girl with a gunshot to the pinky, went to his jet and took off from the parking lot. He coughed and fell out of the plane, landing neatly in the middle of a net. He had breaked his neck in the fall and he knew he would be able to now bowl a perfect game.

He hobbled healthily to the nearest tourist and asked him where to find a hacking palindrome, but he was answered with nothing but a sneer and gang signs flashed in the way of the Wu-Tang clan. Acknowledging this with a twich of his teeth, Docter Grizzly promptly drew a sixth-century nuclear missile out of his pocket and attacked the nearby president, disrupting lemur communications.

He swam his way to Rome on top of an alligator and switched to a caiman when he got to Venice, despite the fact that his socks were wet and he had indisputably put on women's underwear this morning. He took out the package and thoutfully nibbled on its corners, showing respect to the sun gods.

Docter Grizzly was taken to the heart of the rubber-chicken-making factory, filing away useful information for later. He found himself talking with the leader who was, in fact, an exercise ball. He was then thrown out onto the street where he floated to the nearest ammo dump. Taking only what he needed, the docter launched forty H-bombs and recorded all of the juiciest episodes of Desperate Housewives.

Quacking heartily, Docter Grizzly then married the female president of Sudaristan, where they then created a cult and committed mass suicide with forty other willing ducks.

And of course, the moral of our story is split two ways: one, if your friend wishes to eat a steak, always loosen the salt and pepper caps and two, always remember that whale oil and childrens' tears make wonderful water-resistant covers.

 

End.

© 2008 Sagemind


Author's Note

Sagemind
I think I made it so bad it's good. What do you guys think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You're absolutely right, its not bad. Its hilarious!
Absolutely ridiculous.
I actually picture Chewbacca as Dr. Grizzly, and I could NOT stop laughing.
Thanks for entering my Bad Writing contest, but i'm sorry, its just too good.
Great stuff!
Mind if I share it with a friend?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2008

Author

Sagemind
Sagemind

North Las Vegas, NV



About
Hi, I'm Alex. I've been a writer for a long time and I look forward to entering contests. I've been fourteen since the 20th of August (sorry for not updating) and I love video games and reading. I lov.. more..

Writing
Empty Empty

A Poem by Sagemind


Beautiful Beautiful

A Story by Sagemind


Ambush Ambush

A Story by Sagemind