A Letter From The Past.

A Letter From The Past.

A Story by Satvika : )
"

Today i'm closing a very prominent chapter in my life. The past two years have been full of tears, heartbreak and failure. With this letter, i'm letting go of all that and thanking God for the lessons

"

Dear Satvika,


I know I cannot go back in time and fix everything that went wrong. I am aware that once lost, time will never return. But, if I had the chance to mend you, trust me I would.  I’m sorry for holding you back from being what you could have been. I’m sorry for not believing in you. If I could take it back, I swear I would.  Now that I look back at your path, the impressions of my footprint seem to fade by the day. I am thankful for that, of course. I never intended to bring it to this, but now that we are here I might as well let go. Because, you do not deserve the pain I had inflicted you with. You do not deserve that messed up mind I had created. I’m so sorry for all the harsh words and tormenting bashes. Every night you would turn to me for hope and all I’d give you was pain. But, it’s all over now. Next time, seek love within the soul and not the mind. You’ll feel warmer. Next time, don’t come to me when you need loving cause I can’t give you the loving you deserve. I’m letting you go. Not because I hate you, but because I can’t afford to lose you. I’d rather you stay away from someone like me. Someone that destroys everything they touch. Just remember, no matter how many times I make you feel worthless; know that your worth is something no one can replace. You are beautiful. Please, don’t let go of yourself. You’re the best company you could ask for. So, finally I bid you goodbye and good luck. And I pray you’ll move on from me. Find someone who values you.  Please, don’t go looking for me.


With Best Wishes,

Anxiety.

© 2018 Satvika : )


Author's Note

Satvika : )
To everyone that read this letter.... It's very personal and i'm glad i could share it with you. I hope that everyone that has been going through a similar pain will slowly start letting go, because you don't deserve self-hate. If you need any help, i'm there for you. Message me anytime! This was my first step, i hope you make yours soon too :)
Love yourself <3
Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 9, 2018

Author

Satvika : )
Satvika : )

About
Honestly... There couldn't be much to say about myself. I'm a teenage girl with a war raging in my mind just like everyone else. I wish to seek acceptance through WritersCafe, something I never receiv.. more..

Writing
Inevitable Inevitable

A Story by Satvika : )


Asifa. Asifa.

A Poem by Satvika : )