RyuKyuYo Chapter 5

RyuKyuYo Chapter 5

A Chapter by Shadow666
"

Couldn't wait to get to the good part. The next chapter is the last. Hope you enjoyed reading! ^^

"

The three looked desperately out the window; they were surrounded, with no escape. Ryuu paced franticly a floor above the entrance. He knew they were waiting for them to step out the door to slaughter them. All the other exits had been sealed off. Tatsu and Akira stood silently as they watched Ryuu pace. Tatsu then started walking towards the stairs.

“I’m not going to stand here forever! The anticipation is killing me!” She shouted. Ryuu grabbed her by the arm.

“You can’t fight them! You can’t!” he pleaded.

“Why not?” she argued loudly, she wanted to fight, to finish her revenge. Akira stood next to Ryuu, he looked her in the eye.

“You might…not come back.” He muttered. Tatsu stood in shock. She tried to mouth an apology again for what happened earlier. Tatsu looked down, tears once again welled up silently.

“We are just stalling the inevitable…” She whispered. She looked at the door. “I will not let you die!” And ripped her arm from Ryuu’s grasp and ran to the hallway and down the stairs.

“NO!” Ryuu shouted following in hot pursuit. Akira ran after them, hardly able to keep up.

                Tatsu busted out of the building, the Tsukiyo flaming black in her hand. The soldiers at the door all lifted their guns to face her. A youthful commander lifted his sword towards the Tatsu and shouted,

“FIRE!” and thousands of bullets fired towards her, Tatsu took the Tsukiyo and drove the tip into the ground. A wall of rock shot up and stopped the bullets from drilling thousands of holes into her. Jumping up to the top rock, she waved the sword again causing flames of black fire erupt in the crowd of men. Causing them to scream as the burned alive and their ashes fell to the ground. Then more men rose to take their place. She kept attacking, but there was no end. The men started firing at her again. Tatsu dodged behind the rock once again, some of the bullets barely missing her. The pelted the rock she was behind, causing bits and pieces of shrapnel to fly everywhere.  Tatsu knew that this was hopeless. This could go one till she died of exhaustion…or worse. She thought all hope was lost.

                A massive airship appeared above her, she thought it was a Tsurugian ship, until she saw the emerald paint of the Teppo. The ship launched several pods out as Sky fighters launched into the sky and swept towards them. Massive bullets of lightning pelted the ground, killing hundreds of soldiers at once. Tatsu watched in amazement as the men were falling like dominoes.

“TATSU!” Akira shouted, running towards her. “The Teppo have showed up to help!” He panted. Ryuu was behind him.

“This is going to be a hell of a war! We got the Teppo to fight alongside of us now!” Ryuu yelled, grabbing his katana from his hip. Tatsu turned to face the confused warriors that were being pelted by the Teppo’s barrage of fire.

“Let’s kick some a*s!” Akira agreed, and started firing a gun he had picked up from a fallen warrior. Soon, the Tsurugians were being forced back. There youthful leader not too sure of himself now. He commanded the aircraft that were under his control to take flight and counter the Teppo. He commanded his men to regroup and charge against the Teppo and the three kids. The Teppo fighters landed, out of ammo and took up their sabers and surged towards the Tsurugians. Hyorin himself grabbed his claymore and rushed forward towards them in a bloodlust.

                Ryuu charged forward to engage Hyorin as the youthful warrior charged forward towards them. They met with a clash of steel. The force caused sparks to fly from the edges of the blades. The two danced, the blades met and repelled like a mesmerizing dance, the light glinting off their armor like fire.

                Akira took the high ground and was pelting the men from above, picking off any within his aim. Tatsu stood and watched for a split second, then she saw him, Hideki, he was trying to escape the enclosing Teppo warriors that were on his tail. Tatsu surged towards him with bloodlust. He was her final goal. She had to kill him. Quickly catching up, she jumped off of some ruble and launched forward with the Tsukiyo extended. She descended on him like a hawk, and he turned just in time to dodge her. The blade drove deep into a wall behind him. Hideki drew his massive claymore and in a split second drove the blade into Tatsu’s stomach. Impaling her to the rock wall in which the Tsukiyo was driven into.

                Blood poured from Tatsu’s mouth as the sword impaled her. She was in excruciating pain. Cringing in shock as Hideki ripped the blade from her stomach, causing blood to fall forward. She fell to her hands and knees, gripping her middle.

“Pathetic!” he shouted, lifting the claymore once again. “This ends here!” the claymore flashed, but struck something else. Hideki was shocked, the girl he was about to kill stood smiling at him.  An invisible force had stopped the blow. He gazed in horror as the girl’s eyes had started to glow a deep crimson, and were now cat-like. The girl laughed, and the laugh started to deepen. She stood up, and the wound in her middle healed instantly. She withdrew the Tsukiyo easily and faced the man.

“Her wish is almost complete” Tatsu growled, with a deep voice. Hideki stood fearful of the voice, and whispered to himself.

“Shichibi?”

Black fire erupted around Tatsu, growing at incredible speed. It grew to the size of a small skyscraper. When the flames cleared, a massive two headed dragon roared from the smoke, its eight tales lashing out, destroying buildings with ease. Its ebony scales absorbed light as it glared down at the Tsurugian army with rage and bloodlust. Hideki, scared out of his wits as he stood below the dragon that towered over him by at least 30 stories ran scared towards a helicopter and tried to make an escape.

*****

                Ryuu, having killed Hyorin, stood in horror as he saw the black dragon appeared out of the black flames. A mad garbed in emerald armor approached Ryuu.

“What the hell is that?” He exclaimed.

“What? Who are you?” Ryuu replied confused.

“Tetsuya, commander of the Teppo!” Tetsuya explained as a massive jet of flamed surged from the dragon’s mouth down the entire street in which the Tsurugians inhabited. They both dodged the fire by hiding behind a thick wall.

“You need to get your men out of here! She will kill them!” Ryuu explained. “She cannot control the power!”

Tetsuya took the hint and ordered his men to retreat. Soon, the Teppo were belting it away from the dragon that started to rampage through the city, leaving death and destruction in its wake. Akira came out of nowhere and started yelling.

“Ryuu! She is the dragon!” He shouted. “What is going to happen to her?”

“Akira, I don’t know!” Ryuu cried, watching the dragon burn hundreds more with another jet of flames. Akira looked tearful, not knowing what to do. Tetsuya ran off back with his men, deciding to leave the Tsurugians to their fate. He was going to watch from the sidelines. He had offered Ryuu and Akira a chance to escape, they both refused.

The two watched helplessly as not a single living thing walked besides them. They had hidden from the view of the massive dragon. Its wings shuddered as it walked on all fours, slowly down the street, looking for more victims. The dragon turned its head at the sound of a helicopter, which had rounded the corner of a skyscraper. The helicopter was armed with a machine gun. It started pelting the dragon with a torrent of bullets that pierced its hide. The dragon roared in pain and anger and lept into the air after the copter. The gush of wind from the dragon’s wings knocked anything left standing, flat. The copter knew its attack was futile, and was now making for an escape. Hideki was the one piloting it. The dragon caught the avian machine and threw it to the ground, exploding on impact. The Shichibi landed within the flames and roared with victory, a roar so loud it made the ground shudder and any glass left unbroken by gunfire to shatter with a sharp tinkle on the concrete.

Ryuu didn’t know what to do, he watched as his sister, the dragon, destroyed the last living thing besides Akira and himself. Fear that she was lost forever gripped his heart. Akira stood up next to him.

“I have to save her!” he muttered to Ryuu, who was about to argue, but before he could grab Akira. He ran out into the open, in front of the dragon. He started calling out.

“Tatsu, it’s over, you can come back!” he cried. The dragon turned to face him, its eyes flashing. It gazed down upon its small target. Lashing out with a talon, the dragon sent Akira flying into a wall. Then the dragon froze. It moaned with pain as if something was killing it from the inside. The flames erupted once again around the dragon and shrank back into a girl, Tatsu. She stood screaming in the place of the dragon. She ran towards Akira who had flown through a wall. His broken body lay bloodied on the ground. His eyes filled with faint light as his life was slowly slipping away.

                Tatsu ran up to him, she gripped his front and started apologizing over and over. Tears flowed down her face heavily as she begged for his forgiveness.

“Tatsu…” he gasped painfully. “Don’t cry Tatsu.”

“Akira! Come on! You have to hang in there!” she cried.

“My time is up, this was my destiny.” Akira started to sound faint. “Tatsu…I love you” and his body fell limp in her hands.

“I love you to, Akira!” She yelled, wishing for him to come back. She yelled to the heavens to bring him back. “Bring him back! Please!” She begged the cloudy sky. Rain started to pour on the bloody city, and droplets struck Tatsu’s face as the torrent of water started to fall. The Tsukiyo once again vibrated, but violently, as if it was going to explode. The blade started to crumble as the curse was broken. From the dust of the blade, the dragon stood above the crying Tatsu. No longer black as night, but a shining white. It had feathered wings and gilded claws. It gazed down upon her with sorrowful eyes.

“You have granted my wish, Tatsu” it hummed; its voice came from within her mind as she stared at the beast.

“Shichibi?” She asked, confused.

“I am reborn, and you have shown me the path of light. I no longer wish for destruction or violence. Peace is all I want now. You have had many prices to pay, yet you have hardly gained what you wanted the most. I shall grant you last wish, free of charge” The dragon whispered, and the wind picked up. The dragon had cast a spell, and a magic circle of blinding hot gold appeared below Tatsu and the fallen Akira. Tatsu held him close, as she felt his body grow warm and he once again took a breath. He gasped surprised and frightened at first. He stared at the dragon, who looked him in the eye. With unspoken words, Akira thanked him.

“This world, I say goodbye too!” The dragon roared, opening his magnificent wings that glittered in the light. He leaped into the air, and like mist, vanished among the clouds and sun.

Tatsu gripped Akira and didn’t let go. She hugged him tightly until he started to complain.

“Tatsu, you’re chocking me!” He gasped.

“Don’t you ever die on me again!” She growled. Akira smiled, and then took a deep breath. He grasped her head and kissed her passionately.

“I won’t” he replied. Tatsu embraced him, kissing him back. They both got up, and searched for Ryuu. Who was standing in the rain alone, gazing at the two, aghast. Then, seeing his sister alright, he ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

“You had me worried sick!” He yelled.

“Everything is…alright now” she assured him. Akira started explaining what had happened to the confused Ryuu. Tetsuya, descended once again as the fighting was over. He was explaining to the two what was going to happen to the Tsurugian territory. As they talked, Tatsu decided to take a walk by herself to recollect her thoughts.

                She wanders through the rubble quite far from her friends, and comes across the crash site of the helicopter. She looks at the flames in silence, when she hears a shuffle of metal. She whips around and is once again face to face with Hideki. He was now badly burned and also very angry.

“I lost everything, because of YOU!” He yelled, claymore in hand. He brought it down on her, cutting open her open as she tries  to dodge. Ryuu comes out of nowhere and guts Hideki through.

“Tatsu!” Ryuu yells, and grasps his badly injured sister, pressing his hands to the open wound now bleeding profusely. Ryuu yells for Akira, and both he and Tetsuya come to his aid. Tatsu had lost conciseness and was dying from blood loss.



© 2009 Shadow666


Author's Note

Shadow666
Next chapter is the final chapter :O

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG! The scene between akira and tatsu was freakin epic when he died! :( but i dont like it when he dies! you should bring him back! :P and the part were she turns into the dragon is sooooo cool, the look in her eyes when she went up against that guy with the claymore. OMFG awesomeness!

Posted 14 Years Ago


I can't wait for the next chapter. Good job with this one, im surprised that Hideki survived until you know...he was gutted....and stuff XD. Anyways, good job :3.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

198 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 5, 2009


Author

Shadow666
Shadow666

Coure d' Alene, ID



About
I don't post anymore on here. more..

Writing
The last wolf The last wolf

A Chapter by Shadow666


The Wolf The Wolf

A Book by Shadow666