importance of sex in a relationship

importance of sex in a relationship

A Story by Shilpi. S. Dey
"

a string underestimated connection of sex and love

"
Coming from India, sex is considered quite a taboo. Sex before marriage is not considered good and the person who does it is called impure. However, things are changing today. More and more people are beginning to enlighten themselves about the importance of sex after attaining maturity. Sex provides PEACE OF MIND. Period. 

Many Indians believe that having sex is a kind of a right, which one can attain ONLY after marriage. Which deprives many people to enjoy the fun of life and extract the juice of it at the right age. However, even if a guy waits after marriage to have the dream- like- erotic sex he still gets upset because Indian girls are taught to be shy about their sexual preference and sex appetite. Which further upsets the guy as his much cultured and crafted dream of having a bang on, dramatic and volcanic sex goes for a toss. 

And these are just little problems. There are some women who do not prefer to have sex at all. There are several Indians who have had sexless marriages for years. The Indian society, yet again limits the age of having sex. So, apparently, Indian couples must engage in love making only till they reproduce the desired number of children. Post that say no to sex. 

Trust me these problems are just an overview about the close minded attitude of people towards sex. Even after reaching 21st century people are still so shy and coy about discussing sensitive topics like these. Sex should not be treated like a duty, but should be appreciated and considered as a form of love. Trust me, it is only sex which makes the relationship most divine and brings about more emotional attachment with your love. I do not say sex is the only reason for people falling in love with each other, but trust me it is something more than words can ever express. Sex is the union of mind, union of heart and above everything else brings about another level of closeness between the couple. Having regular sex  even before marriage, I repeat, EVEN BEFORE MARRIAGE is important. This helps you to know the soft side and the most lovable side of your lover. There is absolutely nothing wrong about rocking the bed as far as love resides in the heart. 

Make yourself understand a basic thing about the importance of FULFILLING YOUR DESIRES. And everybody does have a sexual desire. Do it if you feel it is your need, your motivation or your calm. However, cheating for sex is not justified, but explaining your cold partner and putting continuous efforts or even making them read this blog can help you add more sex and zing in the personal life and can be a life changing and a guilt free option. 

Go spark your love life! 

© 2015 Shilpi. S. Dey


Author's Note

Shilpi. S. Dey
MUST READ FOR INDIANS

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 30, 2015
Last Updated on May 30, 2015
Tags: sex, romance, love, lovemaking, divine, indian, society, 21st century, marriage, union, lovable

Author

Shilpi. S. Dey
Shilpi. S. Dey

mumbai, maharashtra, India



About
hi, I am an aspiring writer. i love writing and by that i mean writing from the heart. writing relieves my stress and helps me pin down my feelings without being judged or opinionated. more..

Writing