Common Mistakes Most Women Make While Buying Bras

Common Mistakes Most Women Make While Buying Bras

A Story by ShrutiRaj
"

Buying a bra that fits well can be a challenge. If you thought knowing your measurements is enough to buy a perfect fit bra; you might want to look at the common mistakes that most women make.

"
There is more to finding a perfect fitting bra than just picking one that meets your bust line size. Comfort, fit and look are some of the most important considerations that need attention. Bras play a significant role in your appearance and also add to your confidence levels.  When experts reveal that 85% of women wear the wrong bra, there is something hugely wrong that requires attention.



So here are some of the most common mistakes women make while shopping for bras:

Fit: It may sound surprising, but a vast majority of women have never been fitted for a bra. Women witness numerous changes in their body like hormonal transformations, weight gains, weight losses, pregnancy, etc. which invariably affects their breast size. Hence, women need to get themselves fitted for bras at least once a year.

Cup Size: More often than not the bras that women buy either have their breasts spilling out of the cups or show considerable gaps in the fill (means don’t fill the cups completely). Either ways, it’s bad and therefore bras require to be tried on to check their fit.

Obsessed with one style: Just because one style of bra fits you well; doesn’t mean that there are no other styles that will look good. Choosing different styles will give you a choice of fit and looks to complement the kind of dress you are wearing.

Support: It’s never enough to emphasize on the support factor of a bra. Unfortunately though, women associate support with only meeting the bust line measurements. However, support means opting for makes that lift your breast and hold them in place to embrace your body’s curves, besides meeting your measurement requirements.

Assumptions: Most women take one size to be a fixed size for all brands of bras, which is a wrong assumption. No two company’s bras are the same in fit and support, given a size. Hence, trying them out before buying is important.

Mark them on your notes to ensure considering them on your next visit to the lingerie shop. Choosing a bra is tricky and the multitude of design and make options present in the market only adds to the dilemma. However, the bottom line remains that comfort and fit are the key to getting the perfect curves while complementing your attire.

What are the most common problems you face when buying a bra? Have an experience to share? Need guidelines on how to buy a bra online? Post your thoughts and experiences below, we’d love to help out. You can also view and buy from our selected and handpicked collection of lingerie online at www.allmemoirs.com/trends/fashion-w/bra

© 2014 ShrutiRaj


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

358 Views
Added on May 8, 2014
Last Updated on May 8, 2014
Tags: buy bra online, buy lingerie online

Author

ShrutiRaj
ShrutiRaj

Banaglore, India



About
I am an experienced blogger and content marketing specialist from India who enjoys writing on fashion and beauty tips. A graduate in fashion designing with slight tilt towards content marketing. more..

Writing