"The Faults of The Family"

"The Faults of The Family"

A Poem by Sir_Anonymous
"

Everyone's got family problems here's some of mine.

"

Come now why must every single thing I say always seem to have to hold a sharper meaning just some razor quick wit.


I must admit I love to be snarky and sarcastic but not everything that comes out of my mouth through my lips is not insulated to be insulting.


I find it as quite an insult that my family suspects their own son to sound rude on purpose but may I be so bold to ask for what purpose would you propose that be exactly?


I want to stay fit never throw a day away on my personal plan got to stick to the schedule for one days all I need to continue to second think what I'm doing.


They should be glad their flesh and blood wants to change not be angry that he doesn't want to really eat because he's got a date to keep.


My mother thinks she's crazy but does not seem to realize that's an utter lie… yeah sure she's got a short fuse but guess who does too?


She somehow thinks that being easy to anger means she is oh so very maddening well then by that definition I should be as well as I have a no s***s given attitude too.


Just cause you're easy to annoy does not make you crazy no honey you're just plain angry.


My little sister thinks she has to always seem edgy to make people think of her greatly sounds great to me if ya wanna seem especially “Special”.


My father always seems mad though it ain't all bad but he likes to play favorites when on the off chance me and my mother are not playing nice.


He is smart but he always seems to think himself the final say no matter whether or not he's in the right or just in fact wrong.


I'm a Narcissist through and thorough sometimes I wake up and look into my mirror and say “Damn I'm good!” All while I give a seductive stare and lift my shirt and maybe take a picture or two I don't know but what I do know though is I am so proud of all of the improvement I have gained.


I think I can do no wrong but I know that's not the right mindset but I don't care what my mind's subconscious has to say cause when you look this great it would be a damn shame not to act out how you feel on the outside would you not say?


Despite all of this I would still take a beating and go through Hell itself to protect my loved ones their enemies are mine to fight.


Their problems are for me to help solve, their frowns are mine to uplift and really isn't that what a true family is?









© 2017 Sir_Anonymous


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on December 18, 2016
Last Updated on January 2, 2017
Tags: Family, Problems, Love, Faults

Author

Sir_Anonymous
Sir_Anonymous

Austin, TX



About
I was once a teen who found himself feeling cornered in life where just about nothing was going right and could never really speak my mind this only pushed more towards the construction of this artifi.. more..

Writing