The Little Fairy

The Little Fairy

A Story by Jesse Pruett
"

A little fairy called Allision, is meeting with her friends.

"

Once there was this small fairy. She was so small, she was about 3 cm. big. She has fun playing out in the Big Garden with her little friends. She loves spinning around in the Coffee hole, that was thrown out of The Walls of the Closed. See, once a fairy gets inside one of these, The Walls of the Closed, there's a chance that they wont be making it out. But Allision, the Fairy. Was daring, she dared to go where no fairy will go. She'll go to the mountian top, and go inside where it's sometimes hot. She'll go swimming in the water. Where most fairys wont go, cause they can get eaten, and if they did live they wont be able to fly for awhile or use there magic.

Yes, i said magic. She can make a toed hop, make a maggot fly, control her eniemys. Or just the little touches, like making a flower bloom polen to pollenate. She has many natuaral powers, for which we may seem to see which are more usefull. The powerfull thrusts of wind which she can bring, or the oder that can drive the cleanest of bugs away, but she is not the only one with powers, and all fairy's powers will grow with age.

Well, it was midday. Sun was clear above Allision as she went on her normal of Garden play. She flew 3 feet above the ground to meet her friends at the onion pacth, which they think is grass. Allision says "hi, Clidia" Clidia says "hi and the third shyer one just shrugged back and forth. "Nut Munch", finnaly sturters out from Devlin. The Less fearsome one of the bunch and more random which explains the akwardness and silence afterwards. "So how was the major picnic" says Allision. "Oh great" says Clidia, "found some good mushrooms!" yells Clidia agian and she moves over and pokes Devlin. "So hows those rasberrys?" clidia says to Devlin. "Uh hu, Great.?", says Devlin. "Do you wanna play? perswades Allision. Clidia gives in and asks "Sure, What do you want to do?"

"Lets go into one of those boxes" says Allision. "No! No!" yells Clidia. "I dont like that idea either" says Devlin. "But lets go into one of those" Allision persuades. "One of those that the big ones called a expensive car? But ther'e much more fanceir than those others." says Clidia. "Lets just go!" yells Allision, then Allision grabs Devlin, and Clidia's arms. She rushes them all toward a box thats open and throws them on the black ground. "No, no, no, I can't be in here!" yells Devlin, and then Clidia grabs him. "Dont you see? Where already in here" says Clidia. "Ya!" adds Allision.

So Devlin calms down, and they all start playing. On the seat, the stearing wheel, the pedals, and Allision was even going in the ignition. Intil, the door shuts. They all rush over to what used to be open, and they all yell "No!" in a long echoed voice. Allision flaps her wings making that gust of wind, hoping that it will open again. She trys again, and again. Over, and over. Intill Devlin says "Im hungry. This is not working and Allision we need to try something else." and Allision falls on her little tushy.

"But what?" asks Allision. "I dont know? You can make frogs jump. Errr, that wont work. Devlin can whistle a thousand grasshoppers. Errr, but I dont think even a thousand grasshoppers could break this. You can make maggots fly, maybe they can go through that little hole thats in the enclosed wall?" asks Clidia dramactly. "But there are no maggots." states Allision. "I dont know fart that thing away!" yells Clidia. So Allision makes a very nautious smell with her wing flaps in motion directing the smell towards what used to be open. It does nothing. "NO! This is your fault!" yells Clidia and hits Allision.

All of the sudden the door opens with a big large figure waving what looks like his hand, is waving over a face, and its making noises. "Lets go!" yells Allision, and she rushes out grabbing Devlin on the way. Clidia was stunned, but she catches on, and starts to fly out of the opening when all of the sudden it was slammed shut. The tall figure rushes away, again making noises. "NO!" yells Devlin and Allision. They rush back to the Box, running into it. "No! We'll get you out!" yells Devlin.

"I'm going to find a maggot!" yells Allision and she fly's away hoping to find some sign of anything thats dead, cause there might be maggots. She fly's to where she calls home, the woods. As soon as Allision enters the woods she finds crickets, now crickets are like grasshoppers right, so she trys her hardest to tell them the problem, and have them hop. They all understand, and half of them go to the Box as the other half helps Allision find a maggot.

Allision and her crickets have searched the whole entire woods, and she just left to the other side. Quickly Allision and the crickets rush back to the Box, and when shes back. She see's many of crickets jumping at that wall, and prying at the cracks. She fly's over to the box and yells "Clidia, I cant find any maggots! I'm going to keep looking!" and she starts to fly away, but then Clidia responds loudly "You know what Allision! I dont think that I am going to make it, and I do think its okay if ya'll leave!". "NO!" yells Allision.

© 2015 Jesse Pruett


Author's Note

Jesse Pruett
Poorly spelt, cause I did it offline.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 1, 2015
Tags: Fairy, death, wings, fantasy, box, car.

Author

Jesse Pruett
Jesse Pruett

In the cat, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands



About
I wanna tear up your insides, you know like when your in a dark tunnel and it starts squeezing you. more..

Writing
Tornado Tornado

A Poem by Jesse Pruett