The Fish and The Shark

The Fish and The Shark

A Story by So Sick of Love
"

for my friend

"

Once upon a time in the deep blue sea there lived a fish named Bubbles. Bubbles was a nice fish and always helped other fishes in trouble. One day Bubble was swimming when he heard a growl. He swam towards the sound. He hid behind some coral and saw Harry the shark stuck between two rocks. Bubbles was taught since birth to stay away form sharks but he couldn’t leave Harry stuck. He swam over to. When Harry saw Bubbles he started snapping at Bubbles. “Well I was going to get you free but now I’m not,” Bubbles said swimming away. “Wait, if you help me I promise not to eat you,” Harry the shark said. “You promise not to eat me?” Bubbles asked. “I promise,” Harry said. Bubbles nodded his head and thought of ways to get Harry out. He tried pulling and pushing but it didn’t work. After a while Bubbles thought of something. Bubbles started to swim off when he heard Harry yell wait. “Will you be back?” Harry asked. “Yes,” Bubbles said and swam off. Bubbles came back with his friend Jeff the dolphin. He explained the situation to Jeff and said he would help as long as Harry didn’t eat him. When they got to Harry Bubbles told Jeff to get in front of Harry and pull as he was in the back pushing. After a couple of tries Harry was free. Harry grabbed Bubbles and Jeff in a big hug. “Thank you so much,” Harry said. “Your welcome,” Bubbles and Jeff said. “ Because of what you did I will keep my promise,” Harry said happily as he swam off.

 Happily Ever after

 

© 2010 So Sick of Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aw, a great kid's story...Well done!

Posted 13 Years Ago


A positive shark tale. I like this story. A different way then the mouse and the lion. A very good ending to a nice story for the kids. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


That was one, cute bedtime short tale. :) I liked it. Thank yew!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Cute little story :) i actually like it

Posted 13 Years Ago


lol cute

Posted 13 Years Ago


i can appreciate the moral of the story here, but it does need a bit of work. Some typos throughout, but if it was a little more in depth it would make for a hell of a children's story.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 9, 2010
Last Updated on December 9, 2010

Author

So Sick of Love
So Sick of Love

why would i tell you, NC



About
love me or hate me either way you know my name Hey I'm Taylor! I'm a girl. I'm new at writing. I hope for this site will give me a place to express myself and my ideas! I hope that if you read my w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..