The Allies Pre-Conference

The Allies Pre-Conference

A Story by Mystic_Angel
"

My first Hetalia fanfiction. I don't own any countries(sadly) and everything belongs to Funimation.

"
One day before the World Conference,America was the first one there.Suddenly his stomach growled,time to eat.He then out of nowhere, pulled out some Burger King french fries. Awhile after, England came in.
"Honestly America,every time I see you,you are stuffing something down your throat." England said sighing sitting down. 
"MMM MM MM." America said munching. 
"What the bloody hell did you say?"
"I said, I am not." America said protesting now with his mouth cleared of food, for once. 
"Yes you are, hamburgers,fries and hotdogs."England said trying to make a point.
"Well technically its your fault, you introduced potatoes to me." America said wiping his mouth with his jacket.
"That was not me, it was Ireland." 
Upon their little discussion, France comes in. 
"OH! America, just the country I wanted to see.Do you have any of that peppery drink?" France said flipping his hair.
"A peppery drink France?" 
"Yes! You said you went to the doctor and got a peppery drink."
"France, since when does America go to the doctor unless its dire?" England said butting in.
"You mean Dr.Pepper? And what is that suppose to mean England?" America asked snappy. 
"It means you and your damn Medicade and Obamacare." 
"Don't hate. Appreciate." 
"America," France said singing. "The drink?"
"Oh yea," America said throwing the can of soda towards France.
"Merci, America." France said shaking the can and opening it.
"France wait!" America tried to warn him, but it was to late the can had already splashed over him and on his blue top and hair.
France started to shake "This is UNACCEPTABLE!" France screamed running out of the room and bumping into Russia.
"What was wrong with France?" Russia ask sitting down.
"UH, some of America's fizzy drink sprayed on him."England said shaking.
"Oh? Then can I have some of your fizzy drink America?" Russia said smiling directly at America. 
Uh, sorry dude that was the last one." America said nervously.
France picked this moment to come back in the room with his hair dry and wearing a hot pink top. America then burst out laughing, followed by England and then Russia's famous "Kol Kol Kol" which left everyone silent. 
China then came in "Sorry I am late I just built another China-town in Hawaii."
"Hawaii? Dude how many of those do you have?" America asked. 
"More than your attention span." England said retorting.
America staring off into space said, "I'm sorry what?" 
"Typical America." England sighed.
And with that the Conference began.

© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
This is not supposed to be racial in any way towards Americans,Englishman,Russians,French,Chinese.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hetalia! Whipee!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I quite like it!! Haha good job

Posted 11 Years Ago


Mystic_Angel

11 Years Ago

thanks :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2013
Last Updated on March 28, 2013
Tags: hetalia, america, russia, china, france

Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel