Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by AlternativePunker

CHAPTER THREE
Christmas eve. The whole gang was hanging out in the basement for a "party". Cookies and hot cocoa were being consumed, but only six people attended. Kim pulled Ben aside.
"So...are you gonna tell me why you nearly peed your pants the other day?"
"I'll tell you when everyone leaves."
Kim nodded and walked over to Amy who was watching from afar. She wagged her eyebrows at Kim. 
"Nothing is going on between us ok?" Kim snapped. Nearly choking on her cocoa when she figured out what Amy was hinting at.
"Oh come on! I have seen you around him! You like him, I know you do."
Kims face turned pink and she pursed her lips, avoiding eye contact with Amy. She nervously glanced over at Ben who was engrossed in a debate with the other boys over who would win in a fight between Goku and Superman. 
Amys gaze finally broke Kim.
"Alright, I like him!! He is a huge adorable dork!" Amy smiled slyly at the new secret.
xxx
Eventually Kim and Ben were the only two people left in the basement. Kim joined Ben on the couch. 
"So who wins?"
"You heard huh? We couldn't decide on a character." After a few moments of silence Ben finally said: "Ok, I'll tell you now."
xxx
One week earlier...
Ben was putting away the last of the tapes on Saturday night at his sister's radio station


© 2017 AlternativePunker


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

67 Views
Added on December 13, 2017
Last Updated on December 13, 2017


Author

AlternativePunker
AlternativePunker

La, mesa, CA



About
I'm back peopls more..

Writing