The message of truth.

The message of truth.

A Story by TheBrokenOnes166
"

This is a message I decided to write to one of my ex's who keeps popping up and hurting me. But you know s**t happens, and when it does all we can do is work through it and hope it gets better....

"
I try, I will never be okay. I hate that I love you. I hate that no matter what you do to me or do to hurt me, I will always be there for you. I hate that even if you manage to brake me a thousand times, i will still think you are the most amazing person i have ever met and fall in love with you every time I see you. I hate that you have me rapped around your finger without realizing it... But I love that you hate me. Because it makes it so much easier for me to stay away from you. It helps me realize that no matter I do to help someone or make them feel special, that they will always find someone who they think is a million times better than you. And they will say that 'getting with you was the worse thing that I ever did!'... But you know. I may hate that I love you. And you may hate me. But I 'love' that the things that are so SIMPLE can make you feel the worst you ever have. Those little things that just flash into your life and then vanish like lightning. Just because it happened quickly, doesn't mean it doesn't hurt. It doesn't mean it's not affective. None of it matters if you tell yourself it doesn't. But I can tell myself cancer doesn't matter. But that doesn't change the fact that it kills so many people a year. Big things hurt. Yes. But it is the all the little, small things that slowly eat away at your heart and soul, that will eventually kill you."

© 2018 TheBrokenOnes166


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

108 Views
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on February 14, 2018

Author

TheBrokenOnes166
TheBrokenOnes166

Sapulpa, OK



About
I am 14. I did not intend to be here, yet i was conceived. I did not ask for the life i was given. But yet I was handed it on a rusted silver plate. No one can know the things i have gone through, no .. more..

Writing