The Nemesis

The Nemesis

A Chapter by Questmaster
"

. A new being is it the one true God?

"
The Nemesis


Elgo surfs the universe knocking planets out of orbit as usual. After a century of Nephilim pranks while he tries to meditate. He finds refuge on an ice planet. Where he freezes into a sleep coma.

In a deep trance he lucid dreams into the imagination realm. A grand ceremony is taking place under the very special jolly candy tree.  Cute creatures and cartoon characters all gather around a gingerbread stage where the great owl O'Neal holds a crown of balloons on a red velvet pillow. Kneeling before him is Peter a white bunny wearing a purple royal cape.  Elgo towers into the crowd.

" Form all hearts in the kingdom of smiles. We all knight thee, the bunny king!" O'Neal yells with passion. Loud cheers with an intense firework display behind the stage as O'Neal places the balloon crown on Peter's ears.

" One piece of candy for all!" King Peter yells.

Large playing card people somehow holding pumpkin bowls full of different flavored jolly candies passing them out to everybody in the crowd. Elgo takes a piece.

" Remember don't eat no more than 3 candies at a time. Or you'll turn into Forever Babies." King Peter shouts.

He points to a jolly tree surrounded by a playpen where short pudgy legged babies with humongous heads featuring mature faces are wobbling around.  A forever baby with deep heavy bags under his eyes wobbles to the net of the playpen.

" For Aeons, we have suffered. All you do is play and laugh. Well, the darkness is coming, I say!. It will destroy everything then we can finally be free of this wretched realm."  Shouts the Forever baby. He burps falling onto his diapered butt.

"AW!" Everyone chants.  Elgo walks away from the crowd as a pumping dance party breaks outs d-jayed by O'Neal owl. He walks into the deepest woods sneaking past the sleeping werewolves.  He trips falling into one. She wakes up laughing then passing out quickly. Elgo just flies over them.

Elgo grabs some fine grass on his trail through ever-changing meadows of sporadic growing flowers.  He breaks up the buds of the fine grass in a harden leaf rolling it into a blunt.  He clicks his fingers making a small flame burning the tip. A few puffs as he sits in the lotus position. He falls into a deep trance.

Elgo transports to the bottomless realm of Noon. He is sitting in the lotus position on a moon with a plasma amusement park next to a massive hotel named Hour Luxury. Raan, Norm dressed in purple cloaks and Starnin people are packed on this crater. Interstellar rocket ships zipping out of sight in the distance.

People stop taking selfies with Elgo lighting his blunt meditating. He trances out transporting into an orange swamp in the realm Galatos. Two daggerdails rush him trying to pierce his chest. Elgo promptly changes his DNA to steel as the daggerdails smash their skulls into his stainless pecks.

A group of Starnin police officers swarms in on hover scooters holding red saber batons.  "Do not resist!" An officer yells holding a voice amplifier.

They close in on Elgo ready to bash him. He takes a puff transporting to a beach on Eden. An army of Raan people dressed in leather armor griping spears standing ready to engage Elgo.

Chief Waikiki has a helmet made of a bison head. He stands in front of his army with shinning biceps.

" For too long have you defiled our beautiful women. We shall not let you roam our beautiful lands eating our delicious crops. Now you will be slain!" Chief Waikiki yells as he signals his army forward. They charge.

Elgo sticks up the middle finger. Chief Waikiki grits his teeth. Elgo takes a puff transporting...

To Celestria. He is still his normal size. He floats throughout the 1st universe passing suns, moons, planets. He sees Starnin spaceships cruising throughout galaxies. The stars seem brighter here as Elgo eyes water from gazing too long at them.  Far in the distance, he can see his old mentor Elomni a giant sitting on his throne shinning next to Elra, Elstar, and Elmoon.  A massive golden kingdom behind them.

Elgo swims through the universe trying to reach the 4 gods who are also reaching out. Even though it seems so close. Celestria is always so far. No matter how much he travels it never is close.

" Celestria is never far." The Voices of the gods project into Elgo's mind. He Swims harder Celestria starts to fade. It gets blurrier the more Elgo tries.

He passes out. He wakes up being speared by Raan soldiers through the neck. "Hahahaha." Cheif Waikiki laughs boastfully. Elgo dies gagging blood. He wakes up being beaten with saber batons that suppresses his ability to change his DNA. He's pounded into a retarded coma. He dies with a shattered skull. He wakes up sprawled out on a moon surrounded by onlooking people taking pictures pointing and laughing. He is a battered mess of wounds and bruises. A video instantly goes viral titled Elgo fails yet again. He dies of shame.

He wakes up in a meadow that only has nightshade glowing sporadically. The Moon is full. The sky is dark. " Ah!" Bloody screams. Elgo's wounds are healed. He quickly flies to The Jolly Forest where werewolves are ripping apart cute cuddly creatures and cartoon characters.

In the pillow kingdom, King Peter with his family is barricaded in their fluffy palace. O'Neal Owl with playing card people form a defense perimeter fighting the front lines. Aerial creatures drop mice with explosive caramel that traps wolves as cemented candy statues.

Elgo drops in the front line punching wolves out. "Where are the fairies?!"  Elgo asks.

" They never help," O'Neal says dropping a mouse onto a wolf trapping them a candied prison

" So selfish." Elgo growls drop kicking two wolves in the face.

Fairies watch the battle high in jolly trees. Their giggling echo throughout the land.

The Forever babies escape their playpen demanding that Werewolves eat them. Werewolves just run away from them. Forever babies are creepy in a cute way.

This mayhem lasts until the sun rises. The werewolves get groggy giggling walking back to the deepest forests.  Dead werewolves turn into a patch of flowers. Cemented wolves melt into hard jolly candies. The mutilated cute creatures and cartoon characters are regenerated completely traumatized shaking.

" Who wants smores."  King Petter says holding a tray of giant marshmallows dripping sandwiched in-between gram crackers and chocolate chunks.  Everybody gathers around.

"This is really a fucked up realm," Elgo says with his arms crossed.  O'Neal lands on his shoulders.

"Yeah, but it's home. Before Elomni graced this realm. The werewolves just ran amuck.  Everybody you knew was just dead. Now we live forever. The pain is always there. The candies and the sunshine help us stay in good spirits. Some eat too much candy turning into forever babies trying to chase the high. " O'Neal says wiping a tear from his eye with his wing.

" Oh look Smores!" O'Neal says flying off Elgo's shoulder.

Elgo pinches himself.

He wakes up with frostbitten skin. He slowly heats his body deteriorating the scars. The snow melts around him.  A snowman slides next to Elgo.

" Go away, I have much work to do Nephilim." Elgo snarls.

" What work, you sleep for years. You do nothing, hahhahaha." The snowman says with a grumbly voice."

Elgo melts the snowman with his heated hands. The ghastly Nephilim floats like steam evaporating into an ice glacier. The glacier stands up and starts hurtling toward Elgo.

Elgo quickly flies up into the air just as the glacier giant smashes the ice breaking a massive hole falling into an icy ocean.

"  Stupid Nephilim." Elgo boasts.

" Stupid God," The Glacier says with a grumbly voice splashing hysterically in the ocean.

Elgo laughs on his way to space.

Throughout Elgo's universe, there has emerged strange new looking portals. Normal portals have different colored hues spinning rapidly. These new portals are black spinning slow or not at all. Some Nephilims are sucked into these black holes never returning.  Elgo hasn't noticed these black hole until on his normal surfing routine an entire galaxy is sucked inside a massive black hole. Its suction creates an electrical storm vortex.

Elgo is being slowly pulled back as he tries to accelerate on his crumbling asteroid. He farts pure propane gas that rockets his miles from the vortex' pull. Elgo notices his vision of the vortex is obscured.

" What do you want Nephilim?" Elgo snarls.

" While you sleep, these things eat the universe." Many grumbly voices say.

The vortex explodes into a supernova with neon black and purple flames.

A shockwave sweeps Elgo tumbling into a Jurassic jungle planet smashing into the ground making a deep crater.

Elgo comes to, standing up...

The black and purple supernova is a large shining star in the distance blue sky. In deep space on an asteroid belt not too far from the Supernova are thousands of Nephilim in the form of space rock people watching the explosive spectacle.

The Supernova is instantly sucked into itself. Something hovers in its place. The space rock people slowly glide over to this unforeseen being surrounding it. This being has a pitch a black cloak like body. Its head seems hooded with a sparkling diamond hidden inside.

" We are the universe... We are one." many grumbly space rock people say.

" You are nothing. I am All there is."  The being says with a deep metallic voice.

" You are nothing!" All the space rock people yell launching towards the cloaked being.

Elgo dashes to the asteroid belt seeing a large planet size pile of space rock people all squeezing together. Sparks of purple light shoot from the cracks of the space rock people pile. A purple explosion incinerates the space rock people to dust. The cloaked being hovers calmly. Elgo squints his eyes at the unforeseen being. More space rock people form behind Elgo.

" Who is that?" Elgo asks the Nephilim closest to him.

" We do not know, we do not like them." The space rock Nephilim says.

" I see," Elgo sweats.  The cloaked being vanishes. At that moment planet after planet explodes throughout the universe.

" What's happening?!' Elgo cries.

"It is destroying planets. No matter how many of us take it on... It is too strong. " The space rock Nephilim explains.

" What are the nearest coordinates of the being?" Elgo asks gearing up an asteroid ready to surf.

" 7000 Miles East, 75 degrees latitude and 85 degrees longitude," The space rock Nephilim tells.

Elgo zips in that direction. Elgo arrives at a water-based planet with a few large continents rising out of the surface of the ocean. The explosions seem to have stopped throughout the universe.  Elgo enters the atmosphere of the planet.

The cloaked being now has a pitch black body of an athletic woman. Her face is a thick black metallic. Her abdominals are tight with perfect tone. Her curves are sharp as she stands with a graceful pose. The diamond glows in the middle of her forehead.  Her cleavage pops as she crosses her arms.

Thousands of trees, mountains and dirt people start surrounding the cloaked woman. Elgo lands in the crowd of Mountains and trees standing next to some dirt people.  Elgo steps forward a few feet away from the cloaked woman.

" Who is thy self?!" He cries.

" I am the one true God." The cloaked woman says with a snobby metallic tone.

" Blasphemy!" All the Nephilim yell with grumbly voices.

" How can you say that you just awakened," Elgo asks.

" Ha, You know nothing. I am the universe. I've watched the whole thing become what it is. Again and again. Elomni and I were one. He left me." She yells.

" Blasphemy!' All the Nephilim yell with anger.

" How can you be a God if all you have done is destroy creation?"  Elgo pleads.

" Nothing should exist but me. I will absorb everything becoming all that is." The cloaked woman smirks.

" Then you are no god, You are a Nemesis." Elgo snarls.

" Very well, I will be the best Nemesis you ever witnessed."

The diamond in the Nemesis' head starts to change colors. Violent heavy rainfall. Lighting smashes into the ground burning trees turning mountains into dust. The diamond creates a massive blinding purple light. Eglo and the surrounding Nephilim are swallowed up in the flare.  The planet is obliterated...

Elgo floats in the dust of the aftermath. The Nemesis hovers with her arm crossed.

" What a finite universe," She boasts as the dust is absorbed into her diamond.

Elgo rushes towards the Nemesis punching and kicking her as much as he can. The Nemesis doesn't flinch as she remains still with her arm crossed. Elgo continues to attack her changing his the body's DNA to hard material like steel then diamond for a year of time.  He starts to drip sweat, his knuckles and feet are bruised. His attacks are now flimsy.

" Are you done wasting your time." The Nemesis boasts.

" I'm.... just getting started. " Elgo snarls.

"Let me show you how to fight, child." The Nemesis says.

She punches Elgo in the chest smashing his space rock armor breaking ribs. Elgo spits up blood.  She kicks him in the chin shattering his jaw. She clamps her fits together Smashing him into the face sending him darting on to a volcanic planet crashing into a volcano with an explosion.  The Nemesis hovers onto the planet landing softly on the gravelly ground.

" You see, I barely used any energy and I nearly killed you." The Nemesis smiles.

Elgo leaps from the exploding volcano. His body's DNA is now titanium. He dashes to the Nemesis hitting her with a right hook. Her head actually turns. She grabs his arm straining to lift Elgo into the air then slamming him deep into the ground.

" Hmm, that actually hurt a little, think you're starting to learn something." The Nemesis sasses.

A magma giant smashes through the gravel like a lava shark swallowing the Nemesis sinking back into its crater.

Elgo back in his normal DNA slowly stands up peering into the lava-filled crater.

He is blinded instantly by purple light as the planet is obliterated. Elgo tumbles in deep space nearly getting hit by a comet whizzing by.

He stops himself floating upside down.

" How can we defeat her?." Elgo asks.

" We've noticed when she gets close to black holes they pull at her body." Many grumbly voices explain.

"Let's push her into one," Elgo suggest.

" Where is it now?! " Elgo yells.

" 5 feet behind you." Many grumbly voices say.

Elgo spins around. The Nemesis has a sober face.

" Your wounds have healed." She smiles.

Elgo just stares at her.

" Let me absorb you, I'll  let you be my foot from time to time." She asks.

" No!" Elgo shouts.

" Very well, I'll just turn you into dust like these planets. " She says as her diamond begins to flash colors.

The Nemesis is bombarded with hundreds of moons and meteors crashing onto her.

Elgo is astonished by the pile of space rocks all colliding into a blanket of thick smoke.

" Go to the dream realms. Find the other gods. " Many grumbly voices shout.

Elgo nods hopping on a comet surfing at light speed.

Eglo makes it to a hydrogen gas planet 1 light year from his last contact with the Nemesis. Its core is a hollow orange hue. He sits in the lotus position on the planet's core.  He falls asleep.

He wakes up in the Jolly forest where it's the candy parade. Everyone cheers throwing confetti into the sky.

A chipmunk with big beady eyes puts a candy neckless on Elgo.

Elgo tries to push past cute creatures and cartoon characters. They just trap him in crazy dance moves. Fairies sit in jolly trees watching all the giant decorated floats drive by powered with big wheels.

The Nemesis enters the imagination realm from a wormhole created by Elgo's dream. The ground tries to move from under her feet.

Elgo spots the Nemesis in the crowd of cuteness. He starts to sweat making his neckless sticky.

" So, this is where you are?" The Nemesis smirks.


© 2019 Questmaster


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on August 3, 2018
Last Updated on April 19, 2019
Tags: Lord of Rings, Bright, Anime, Fantasy, Magic, Orcs, Elves, Dragons, other world, Dawn of the realms, comedy