Hotels Near Vaishno Devi That Are The Best Option For Your Family

Hotels Near Vaishno Devi That Are The Best Option For Your Family

A Story by Jyoti Kapoor
"

Katra is a place where lakhs and lakhs of people visit each year. And The White Hotels is one hotel amongst many that provide a comfortable stay to people. But there is something about The White Hotel

"
Katra is a place where lakhs and lakhs of people visit each year. And The White Hotels is one hotel amongst many that provide a comfortable stay to people. But there is something about The White Hotels which separates it from the rest and makes it the best hotel near Vaishno Devi. And the reason for that is simple. The White Hotels helps you relax and makes you feel right at home. Be it the food, the customer service or the facilities, everything is built for your maximum comfort.

With over 200 rooms to choose from, you can always select the right room for you and your family. These many rooms give you the option of choosing the perfect size room that matches your budget. But no matter which room you choose, the level of relaxation you will receive will be the same. The hotel also has a gym and a swimming pool, so that you never have to miss out on your daily exercise. Apart from this, for some extra relaxation, there is a spa. With highly trained professionals in all places, you can take most benefit out of all facilities.

Our hotel also provides a pick-up and drop-off service so that you can easily visit anywhere in the city and come back to the hotel no matter where you are. Apart from this, there is also a fabulous café in the restaurant. With a wide variety of tea, coffee and snacks available, this café, in this hotel near Vaishno Devi is already great. But what makes it greater is the fact that it is open all through the day and provides even in the middle of the night. There is nothing better than this.

But no hotel can be complete without a restaurant, and no hotel can be great without a great restaurant. And The White Hotels has a great restaurant in the form of ‘Moksh’. This is a pure vegetarian multi-cuisine restaurant that will serve food so authentic that you will get to experience how another culture actually is. Prepared using fresh ingredients and by highly experienced chefs, the food is always great to taste and smell, and also healthy for you. Such a combination cannot be found anywhere. You and your family will truly remember this place long after you have eaten here.

Many hotels have many things, but The White Hotels has everything. So come and stay here with your family and experience something that you might not have experienced ever before. This hotel is truly an experience that will refresh your mind and make you happy. So much so that you would want to visit the place again and again and enjoy. This hotel near Vaishno Devi is one that is built for your comfort and happiness, and that is what we provide to you and your family, all the time, without any drop in quality.

© 2018 Jyoti Kapoor


Author's Note

Jyoti Kapoor
The White Hotels in Katra, with its all-vegetarian menu, is a great hotel, offering five star luxury and comfort, on your way to Shri Mata Vaishnaodevi, in Jammu

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on September 24, 2018
Last Updated on September 24, 2018
Tags: Vaishno Devi Hotels, Hotels in Vaishno Devi

Author

Jyoti Kapoor
Jyoti Kapoor

katra, India



About
Jyoti is affiliated with White Hotels and writes on topics related to hotel in Katra and Restaurants in katra. more..

Writing