Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by John

Kira was always different. She never looked like her parents. She has black hair, deathly pale skin, and her eyes are what stood out the most. Yellow eyes that glow a soft yellow color in the dark, they also seem to hide her secrets. She held many secrets that her parents don't know about. Where ever she goes she always carries a doll. The doll has a mixed gender but if you ask Kira she will say its a male and his name is Oliver. Dark brown hair that reach, red eyes that look like a puddle of red wine, skin was a deathly gray color that was stitched together with a black thread, the stitches goes from the left cheek to the right hand. The clothes it wore was a black coat that reaches its ankle, a white under shirt, black pants, and to top it all off he has a black top hat with a red ribbon. But that is all about Kira and Oliver lets start the story. (A.N If you know why I named him Oliver you will forever be my best friend. HINT: ANIME)

Kira was lying in her bed room looking up at the ceiling while Oliver, the doll, was rambling about some kind of new cake he wants to taste and how expensive it cost. "Its a good cake, it has sprinkles! Do you know how much I love sprinkles? You could also put your na-,"
"Please shut up or I will sow your lips together," Kira said as politely as she can to her only friend who has a strange addiction to sweets ,"Also pack up its almost midnight we strike again."
"Can I choose the victim please! You picked someone last time so please!," Oliver begged to her owner. Kira only nodded and changed to a different outfit to kill. The outfit looked like Oliver's but she didn't wore a top hat. Instead she wore a mask(Pic on the side. It's made out of metal so it's heavy) and whenever she looked at her victim they could only see her yellow eyes and black hair.

Outside the weather was cold but the coat kept her warm and Oliver can't feel cold. Oliver's red eyes scan the neighborhood they were in as he sat on Kira's shoulder. They stopped when he saw a house with two bikes outside. He jumped off of her shoulder and ran, as fast as his little legs could, to the house and started jumping. Kira only stood at the road when her little friend toke off to the house and jumped. "This one! This one! This one!," Oliver yelled with excitement of thinking of all the things he could do to the children of the house.


© 2016 John


Author's Note

John
It's on my quotev account SirBobWatson

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I remember deathnote here in this story.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
1 Review
Added on January 1, 2016
Last Updated on January 1, 2016


Author

John
John

Narnia, Over the Rainbow, TX



About
Hey I am the Holy John aka some unknown being that likes to go by John. I am a female just in case someone thought I was a dude that writes like a chick. I like anime, music, and manga. more..

Writing
Hello, Goodbye Hello, Goodbye

A Poem by John


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by John