|Take a seat|

|Take a seat|

A Poem by Elly

And all the pain that I gave and the troubles I made, I still had the decency to try again and I forgave, the ones that lied and never stayed, still have the courage to behave. Yet we all know all the problems they made, still have the obtusity to change. But we all know the mess that came from their absent minded brains; yet we still are blind from what’s close or behind, the yelling the anger in the ferocious times. The bleeding the screaming and broken lives still get up from the things that’s pulling them down; so think again my little friend what troubles we have gone through because the train that left for days and the sun that never came will never come again because we are mistaken as bad days. We will come and will go but for the demons the never leave till the time is right and all we do is scream. They will eat us, they will change us to something that we all fear. Nothing we can do, nothing we can say but the troubles we made will follow us up to this day. So quiet little one, because you have just entered the misfortunate game. Your breathing will be shallow your voice will be cracked but don’t worry child; your time has just been brought back. So, take the last breath and say goodbye to the sanity and welcome yourself to the change in humanity. 

© 2015 Elly


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
Added on February 9, 2015
Last Updated on February 9, 2015

Author

Elly
Elly

About
I cannot make you read my writing, but I when you do, then you'll see how I view the world. more..

Writing
I know I know

A Poem by Elly


Cards Cards

A Poem by Elly