OceanTrip

OceanTrip

A Chapter by TinaSummer

Ocean Trip

                Morning came quickly for the four. Herman and violet awoke first. They quickly got ready. “So violet, tell me what’s the plan for today?” Herman asked. “Well if we want to get a good start we should leave after we wake the other two.” She said. They headed across the hall to soo-young’s and kyoung-wook’s  room. What they saw surprised them.


Kyoung-wook had his arm wrapped around soo-young. Soo-young seemed to be cuddled into kyoung-wook’s chest. “Wow.” Violet said. The two in question, stirred. They both awoke at the same time. They noticed the two at the door. “What?” They asked.


Violet pointed at kyoung-wook. Kyoung-wook looked down at his arm. “Oh!” He exclaimed. He tore his arm away from soo-young. “Sorry.” He said. “It’s fine.” She said. “Ahm.” Violet faked a cough. “Excuse me love-birds, but we have to get going. Hurry up and get dressed.” She said closing the door.


Downstairs Herman and violet were talking to Henry. “Thank you for letting us stay here, but we should get going.” Violet said. “It was no problem.” Henry said. “But before we go, did my mom say anything else about me?” Violet asked.


“Yes, she said that you were born to protect the people you love. And that one day you’ll be a powerful leader. But you won’t get there without your other half.” Henry said. “My other half?” Violet asked. Henry nodded.

“Ok. We’re here.” Soo-young said, rushing down the stairs with Kyoung-wook trailing behind her. “Thank you for helping us Henry.” She said. “It was no problem, but before you go.” He turned to his bookself and pulled out a thick book. “This is for you Kyoung-wook.” Kyoung-wook looked at the book. “Me?” He asked. “Yes, it should come in handy. It’ll help explain your visions.”


Kyoung-wook took the book and opened it. He froze. “Kyoung-wook are you ok?” Soo-young asked. “This was written by my dad.” He said. Henry nodded. “He thought that you’d need it one day.” He said. “Thank you.” Kyoung-wook said.


They bid their farewells to Henry and left the palace. “So where are we going now?” Kyoung-wook asked. Violet handed him the map. “It doesn’t say anything.” He said. “I know.” Violet replied. “It’s a big body of ocean. We have to find a boat.” She said. “How are we supposed to find a boat?”  Herman asked.


“Simple. We steal one.” She said. The other three stood mouths agape. “What?” she asked. “Are crazy?” Soo-young asked. “You already have people after you and you want to steal a boat.” She said. “How else are we going to get across an ocean before dark?” She asked. “Look just trusts me.” She said.


“Fine.” Soo-young said. Violet smiled. “But where are we going to find one?” Herman asked. “I know this place well. There’s always a boat.” The neared the shore and violet looked around. “Ok there’s no one in sight. Now we just need a boat.” She said. “What about that one?” Herman said. They turned to direction Herman was pointing at. There sat a boat. “Perfect.” The group dashed over to the boat. “Ok help me get this thing into the water.” They pushed the boat into the water and jumped in.


“Wait, we have no paddles.” Kyoung-wook said. “Oh well, I guess we need to use our hands.” Soo-young said. “Ha! That would take to long.” Violet said. She pulled out a large Fan like machine. “You carry around a motor?” “Of course.” Violet said. She attached the motor to the back of the boat and started it up. The boat slowly began to drift from the shore.  “Now where are we supposed to be going?” Herman asked. “The bottom of the ocean.” Violet said. “What?” The other three exclaimed.


“Look, scarlets are a mix of the moon and sun. The when there’s a full moon the tide is out. So it’s obvious that we have to go under water.” Violet said. The sky turned a deep purple color. “Uh, oh” Herman said. “Ok if we don’t want to get caught in this rain, hurry up.” Soo-young said. “You cannot rush me.” Violet said.

She turned towards the sea looking down. She stopped the boat. “Ok now who want’s dive?” 



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

142 Views
Added on December 5, 2015
Last Updated on December 5, 2015