Arrow

Arrow

A Chapter by TinaSummer

 Arrow

Kyoung-wook slowly awoke from his sleep. He opened his eyes and blinked a couple of times. “Are you ok?” Soo-young asked. “Yeah, I’m fine.” He said. “What happened?” Kyoung-wook asked.  “You completed your change.”  Soo-young said. “How long was I out?”


“A few minutes.” Violet said. “But I thought the change would be longer.” Kyoung-wook. “Well the change can be painful, but if an act of love if performed while the change is in progress; it can be shorter and less painful.” “What do you mean an act of love?” Kyoung-wook asked. “I can’t say.” Violet said.  “So I’m a moonlighter now?” He asked. “Not exactly.” Soo-young said. “What do you mean?” He asked.


“Your tattoo is of an eye.” Violet said. “What?” Kyoung-wook asked. “Did you touch anything before you fainted?” Henry asked. “Yeah I touched that ring over there.” Henry picked up the ring and examined it. “Did you see anything?” He asked. “Huh?” Kyong-wook asked. “When you touched the ring did you see anything?”  “Yeah. I saw a man holding a baby. He looked a lot like you.” Kyong-wook said.


Henry smiled. “Kyong-wook, I think I know why you have an eye tattoo.” Henry said. “You do?” Henry nodded. “Yes, a long time ago I worked with your father; we were working on a big project called arrow. They were supposed to be excellent and brilliant at archery. But they used their gift for as a weapon. Then one day your father injected you with the serum. He said your tattoo wouldn’t show until you were 17.” Henry explained. “Where is my father?”  kyong-wook asked.  Henry sighed. “He’s dead.”



© 2015 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on November 29, 2015
Last Updated on November 29, 2015