Hope

Hope

A Chapter by TinaSummer

The sky was dark and the water silently rippled. Kyoung-wook looked towards the sky. "The stars aren't out tonight." He said. Soo-young turned her head to the sky. "Yeah. Sad isn't it?" She said. "What?" KYoung-wook asked. "I'm a moonlighter, and I don't feel any connection with the night anymore." She said. "Did you ever?" Kyoung-wook asked. "What do you mean?"

"I was born a sunlighter, but I never had a connection to the sun. But now that I know what my dad did, it somewhat makes since. You believe that you're a scarlet. I believe that you're special." He said. "What if all of this was for nothing?" Soo-young asked. "Yeah, violet finds her mom. But what things don't turn out the way the way I hoped for?"

Kyoung-wook placed his hand on soo-youngs shoulder. "They will. Believe me." He said. " Soo-young smiled. "I believe that you're special to." She said. "Whys that?" He asked. "You're smarter than you give youself credit for. I know that you're going to be a powerful person. Whether that be sunlighter or arrow warrior."


© 2016 TinaSummer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on January 13, 2016
Last Updated on January 13, 2016