The Woman who hangs from my ceiling

The Woman who hangs from my ceiling

A Story by Kasey
"

I see her...every night I see her hanging..she speaks to me..she tells me to hang with her

"
"Daddy!The hanging woman is back!" I yelled as I saw the familiar dark haired, pale, black eyed woman hanging from my ceiling. My father ran in and looked around  he groaned and said "Sophie there is no hanging woman! Now stop this lying and go to sleep!" He turned out my light and left, but the woman didn't she still hung there staring at me with her cold black gaze. I whimpered and nuzzled my cover more, the woman rasped out "Join me Sophie hang with me~" I held in my scream, I didn't want to hang but her offer was tempting. "Sophie join me~ your daddy doesn't love you~ hang with me die with me and I'll love you" the woman smirked at me. I got out of my bed and walked to my closet and grabbed a scarf, I got my chair and stood up in it. I then tied my scarf around my neck and i tied the other end to a carrabeaner on my ceiling, I looked at the hanging woman and said slowly "We shall hang together.." I then jumped off my chair and let the scarf tighten around my neck until I could no longer breath, move, or see. I am now one with the hanging woman that lives in my room..we shall make them all hang.

© 2015 Kasey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It has a strong start and a good idea but the end seem rushed we don't see Sophie struggle enough with the idea we don't get enough of an idea of who the poor girl is why her dad is like that. I think if you made the story a page or half a page longer it would be a real good story. I hope that helps

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 26, 2015
Last Updated on June 26, 2015

Author

Kasey
Kasey

your soul, WV



About
The name is Undead it's nice to meet you, well I love to read and write and I love the band Hollywood Undead. more..

Writing